Boost application performance with the Intel oneAPI Toolkits for HPC, AI, IoT and Rendering
Intel Software’s tools can help you at every stage of the development process – build, analysis, debugging and tuning. Accelerate application performance to increase reliability and scalability. Transform code into high-performance solutions for distributed processing and HPC environments, making your applications even more efficient and amazing using the Intel oneAPI Toolkits.
Grey Matter is an Intel Software Elite Reseller. Please contact us for licensing advice, quotes and exclusive discounts.
What are the Intel oneAPI Toolkits?
Intel has created a product implementation of oneAPI with the Intel oneAPI Toolkits, which help developers efficiently build, analyse, and optimise high-performance, cross-architecture applications for Intel CPUs, GPUs and FPGAs.
The tools that comprised Intel Parallel Studio XE and Intel System Studio are now integrated into Intel’s next-generation oneAPI products. The Intel oneAPI Toolkits are upward compatible supersets of the features in the previous studio products.
- Develop code with a unified programming model. If you develop your code on CPU, GPU, FPGA, or AI accelerators, you will not have to learn multiple toolchains or get stuck on a single, proprietary toolchain.
- Application development is easier and less expensive for your organisation because of oneAPI’s election of open source and industry standards.
- Intel’s Classic Compilers that you have been using, whether it is the Intel Fortran Classic or the Intel C++ Classic Compiler, is transitioning to support multiple architectures by adopting the LLVM infrastructure.
Toolkit Comparison Table
Below you will find a breakdown of the different components included in each of the Toolkits.
|Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit
|Intel® oneAPI Base & HPC Toolkit
|Intel® oneAPI Base & IoT Toolkit
|Intel® oneAPI Base & Rendering Toolkit
|Intel® oneAPI Collective Communications Library
|Intel® oneAPI Data Analytics Library
|Intel® oneAPI DPC++/C++ Compiler
|Intel® oneAPI DPC++ Library
|Intel® oneAPI Deep Neural Network Library
|Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
|Intel® oneAPI Threading Building Blocks
|Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library
|Intel® Distribution for Python *
|Intel® DPC++ Compatibility Tool
|Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
|Intel® VTune Profiler
|Intel® FPGA Add-On for oneAPI Base Toolkit(Beta) (Optional)
|Intel® Distribution for GDB>*
|Intel® C++ Compiler Classic
|Intel® Cluster Checker
|Intel® Fortran Compiler (Beta)
|Intel® Fortran Compiler Classic
|Intel® MPI Library
|Intel® Trace Analyzer and Collector
|IoT Connection Tools
|Linux® Kernel Build Tools
|Intel® Open Volume Kernel Library (Intel® Open VKL)
|Intel® Open Image Denoise
The benefits of purchasing the Intel oneAPI Toolkits with Priority Support?
Priority Support enables you to have access to Intel Technical Consulting Engineers who will respond and resolve issues privately and work with Intel’s engineering teams as needed on solutions/workarounds to any technical issues, rather than going via open forums. Additionally, you will be given access to older versions of the supported products.
You can get assistance through the Online Service Centre for your Intel Software development products.
- Submit questions, problems and other technical support questions
- Monitor issues you’ve submitted previously
- Direct and private interaction with Intel’s support engineers, including the ability to submit confidential support requests
- Accelerated response time for technical questions and other product needs
- Free download access to all new product updates and continued access to older versions of the product
- Priority assistance for escalated defects and feature requests
- Access to a vast library of self-help documentation built from decades of experience with creating high-performance code
- Access to Intel public community forums supported by community technical experts and monitored by Intel engineers
Here's what customers have to say about Priority Support...
Why Grey Matter?
- Grey Matter is an Intel Software Elite Reseller.
- Our Intel Software licensing expert can provide licensing advice to ensure you have the right licence for your needs.
- We regularly host events and webinars with Intel Software and their partners so that you can learn how to make the most out of their high-performance tools.
- Please contact us to discuss the licensing changes and which editions and products will suit your project’s needs best.
What our customers say
Continued security of the infrastructure and data were our primary priorities when incepting the project and Grey Matter were able to guide us on what was required and help us build the solution in secure manner from the start.
Grey Matter, in approaching the project in this manner and changing how Glantus IT infrastructure operates, left Glantus in a fantastic position to deal with the disruption of COVID 19. The Transition to remote working was orderly and calm as the new Infrastructure built within M365 allowed us to do so swiftly and securely.
What our customers say
Grey Matter and Climb Global Services are professional, knowledgeable, and give good advice. They did the work, and it was a painless experience. Elijah was a big help. He split the project in two, making it a lot easier to manage.
What our customers say
Grey Matter has been a reliable Cloud Solution Partner, providing valuable input into our tender writing process. They have partnered with us to understand and respond to the specific requirements of NHS Scotland, with their technical team joining us on the tender presentation call to answer specific questions. This input has helped HD Clinical to secure the contract for provision of the NHS Scotland National Endoscopy Reporting System.
What our customers say
We were seeking a provider of low-cost imagery of sufficient quality to ensure that 1Streetworks users could use it to visualise a location where a traffic management plan is required. This helps users to identify real-world features that might impact the resulting plan, and which are otherwise not included in non-imagery base maps. Grey Matter's expertise in Microsoft Bing Maps products ensured a quick, easy, and successful result!
Intel resources, news & events
Get a deep dive into the 2024.0 release and engage in a live Q&A with Intel® software experts. Join parallel programming expert James Reinders for a deep dive into the 2024.0 release. Plus get a tour of the Intel® Developer...
What is Intel oneAPI? Intel’s oneAPI is an open, cross-industry, standards-based, unified programming model that delivers a common developer experience across accelerator architectures. It is intended to be used across different computing accelerator architectures, including GPUs, AI accelerators, and field-programmable...
Intel upgrade options Intel® Parallel Studio XE users, please consider upgrading to Intel® oneAPI Base & HPC Toolkit to take advantage of the latest features including functional and security updates. Intel® System Studio and Intel® oneAPI Base & IOT Toolkit...
Wed 29 November 2023 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm GMT
Find out more about Intel oneAPI 2024.0 Get an insider’s view of the 2024.0 tools release, plus engage in a live Q&A with Intel software experts on all things “oneAPI”. Join parallel programming expert James Reinders for an inside look...
In the ever-evolving landscape of software development, harnessing the full potential of hardware capabilities is crucial for creating efficient and high-performance applications. Intel, a pioneer in semiconductor technology, offers a comprehensive suite of development tools known as Intel OneAPI Toolkits....
Why is ifort compiler being deprecated and what is replacing it? The Intel Fortran Compiler Classic (ifort) is a legacy compiler that has been used for many years to develop high-performance Fortran applications. However, Intel has announced that it will...
Intel has released its 2024 developer tools with new features and enhancements that accelerate AI, HPC and rendering applications on various platforms, including Intel CPUs, GPUs and AI accelerators. The tools are based on oneAPI, an open and unified programming...