Boost application performance with the Intel oneAPI Toolkits for HPC, AI, IoT and Rendering
Intel Software’s tools can help you at every stage of the development process – build, analysis, debugging and tuning. Accelerate application performance to increase reliability and scalability. Transform code into high-performance solutions for distributed processing and HPC environments, making your applications even more efficient and amazing using the Intel oneAPI Toolkits.
Grey Matter is an Intel Software Elite Reseller. Please contact us for licensing advice, quotes and exclusive discounts.
What are the Intel oneAPI Toolkits?
Intel has created a product implementation of oneAPI with the Intel oneAPI Toolkits, which help developers efficiently build, analyse, and optimise high-performance, cross-architecture applications for Intel CPUs, GPUs and FPGAs.
The tools that comprised Intel Parallel Studio XE and Intel System Studio are now integrated into Intel’s next-generation oneAPI products. The Intel oneAPI Toolkits are upward compatible supersets of the features in the previous studio products.
- Develop code with a unified programming model. If you develop your code on CPU, GPU, FPGA, or AI accelerators, you will not have to learn multiple toolchains or get stuck on a single, proprietary toolchain.
- Application development is easier and less expensive for your organisation because of oneAPI’s election of open source and industry standards.
- Intel’s Classic Compilers that you have been using, whether it is the Intel Fortran Classic or the Intel C++ Classic Compiler, is transitioning to support multiple architectures by adopting the LLVM infrastructure.
Toolkit Comparison Table
Below you will find a breakdown of the different components included in each of the Toolkits.
|Components||Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit||Intel® oneAPI Base & HPC Toolkit||Intel® oneAPI Base & IoT Toolkit||Intel® oneAPI Base & Rendering Toolkit|
|Intel® oneAPI Collective Communications Library|
|Intel® oneAPI Data Analytics Library|
|Intel® oneAPI DPC++/C++ Compiler|
|Intel® oneAPI DPC++ Library|
|Intel® oneAPI Deep Neural Network Library|
|Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library|
|Intel® oneAPI Threading Building Blocks|
|Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library|
|Intel® Distribution for Python *|
|Intel® DPC++ Compatibility Tool|
|Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives|
|Intel® VTune Profiler|
|Intel® FPGA Add-On for oneAPI Base Toolkit(Beta) (Optional)|
|Intel® Distribution for GDB>*|
|Intel® C++ Compiler Classic|
|Intel® Cluster Checker|
|Intel® Fortran Compiler (Beta)|
|Intel® Fortran Compiler Classic|
|Intel® MPI Library|
|Intel® Trace Analyzer and Collector|
|IoT Connection Tools|
|Linux® Kernel Build Tools|
|Intel® Open Volume Kernel Library (Intel® Open VKL)|
|Intel® Open Image Denoise|
The benefits of purchasing the Intel oneAPI Toolkits with Priority Support?
Priority Support enables you to have access to Intel Technical Consulting Engineers who will respond and resolve issues privately and work with Intel’s engineering teams as needed on solutions/workarounds to any technical issues, rather than going via open forums. Additionally, you will be given access to older versions of the supported products.
You can get assistance through the Online Service Centre for your Intel Software development products.
- Submit questions, problems and other technical support questions
- Monitor issues you’ve submitted previously
- Direct and private interaction with Intel’s support engineers, including the ability to submit confidential support requests
- Accelerated response time for technical questions and other product needs
- Free download access to all new product updates and continued access to older versions of the product
- Priority assistance for escalated defects and feature requests
- Access to a vast library of self-help documentation built from decades of experience with creating high-performance code
- Access to Intel public community forums supported by community technical experts and monitored by Intel engineers
Here's what customers have to say about Priority Support...
"Responded quickly to inquiries. Kept working for a solution. Was conscious of the time demands on all of us to solve the problem."
"The level of detail given and the friendly tone and the fast response."
"An unusual kindness in addition to an expected professionalism."
"The response was prompt and the supporting info/data I provided was taken into consideration immediately. Support provided a workaround for a defect that will be fixed in the next release of the s/w package."
"Understood the problem and resolved it quickly."
"Concise and intelligible communication."
"Their response was friendly, quick, and to the point."
"They provided support for software that Intel already discontinued standard support. It helped me a lot in reviewing software developed with those older platforms."
"Provided all the necessary information to solve the issue."
"Resolve my issue within days. It works."
Why Grey Matter?
- Grey Matter is an Intel Software Elite Reseller.
- Our Intel Software licensing expert can provide licensing advice to ensure you have the right licence for your needs.
- We regularly host events and webinars with Intel Software and their partners so that you can learn how to make the most out of their high-performance tools.
- Please contact us to discuss the licensing changes and which editions and products will suit your project’s needs best.
What our customers say
My Account Manager, Anca, is really helpful and her colleague Scott is very knowledgeable about the Acronis cyber security tools. On the rare occasion, there are any Microsoft problems, Grey Matter has been able to escalate them quickly and get them resolved.
What our customers say
We were seeking a provider of low-cost imagery of sufficient quality to ensure that 1Streetworks users could use it to visualise a location where a traffic management plan is required. This helps users to identify real-world features that might impact the resulting plan, and which are otherwise not included in non-imagery base maps. Grey Matter's expertise in Microsoft Bing Maps products ensured a quick, easy, and successful result!
What our customers say
[The Delphi Conference London 2023 was an] excellent and informative event. Everyone was very welcoming. Interesting content. Always had excellent service from Grey Matter both at the company I am with now and previously. And this event just reflected that excellent and friendly service.
What our customers say
We were seeking a cloud service provider, and Grey Matter more than met our expectations. They oversee our cloud infrastructure, and with their support, we were able to develop our own SaaS platform, which enables us to ingest, store, and analyse data for our end-user reporting purposes. They took the time to learn about our business and provided us with fantastic plan options. We strongly recommend Grey Matter.
Intel resources, news & events
Find out the new features and benefits in Intel oneAPI 2023.2, including improvements to GPU support, libraries and CodePlay.
Tue 13 June 2023 3:00 pm - 10:00 pm GMT
oneAPI DevSummit is focused on technical talks and workshops that highlight the capabilities of the oneAPI tools.
Existing Fortran users have questioned the need for oneAPI. In this blog we explain how Fortran users can take advantage of Intel oneAPI.
Watch Sandra Rivera take you through the top four takeaways from Intel's Data Center and AI business update.
Acronis, a global leader in cyber protection, today announced the enhancement of its security defence against advanced fileless attacks using Intel® Threat Detection Technology (Intel® TDT) leveraging the Intel® integrated GPU to offload memory scanning operations from the CPU.
Thu 16 March 2023 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm GMT
In this session, we will show you how Intel AI is used to help reduce the amount of food wasted at grocery stores.
Intel has launched its fourth-generation Intel Xeon Scalable processor, codenamed Sapphire Rapids, the successor to Ice Lake. Find out more!
The latest oneAPI and AI 2023 tools continue to empower developers with multiarchitecture performance and productivity, delivering optimised support for Intel’s upcoming portfolio of CPU and GPU architectures and advanced capabilities.