Azure Monitoring Service
Our Azure Monitoring Service continually monitors your Azure environment so you don’t have to. The service covers key areas - resource, security, cost - and goes far beyond the standard Azure Advisor reporting.
We continuously monitor your Azure environment to ensure that it is resilient to modern day threats, as well as ensuring maximum uptime. If an issue does occur, we will manage the situation from start to resolution. The service also monitors your environment for compliance across a range of industry standards and advises on any actions needed to meet them. Each month you will receive a report that details issues experienced and suggested actions to be undertaken to ensure the service is efficient and robust.
It is available at two different levels – Business and Enterprise – so you can choose the right one for you. The Enterprise level package includes out-of-hours support and time with our Microsoft-certified team.
Why do I need the Azure Monitoring Service?
The Azure Monitoring Service has been designed to address the questions Azure customers typically have:
- Is my Azure configuration fully optimised so that I get the most value out of my Azure environment?
- Is my Azure Infrastructure secure and compliant to the latest security standards?
- Is my Azure Infrastructure setup so that I can recover from a disaster?
- Can I be advised of a potential issue before it becomes an incident?
How does it work and what do I get?
- Continuous monitoring of Azure resources ensuring that KPIs are not breached.
- Continuous monitoring of Azure security configuration ensuring latest patches and updates are applied.
- Continuous assessment of security configuration with suggested enhancements presented (Includes Microsoft Security Reporting).
- Immediate alerting where a potential or actual security breach has occurred.
- Cloud service billing management and reporting.
- Cloud Know How Microsoft certified helpdesk team available Monday-Friday, 9am to 5.30pm (24 hours a day, 7 days a week with Enterprise).
- Options to buy time with our Cloud Know How Microsoft certified engineers, to help you navigate through projects and new requirements.
What level do I need?
When it comes to monitoring and alerting, we have you covered. We will advise and work with you to set bespoke alert levels for your resources and notify you if your environment exceeds them. Your Azure environment will be continuously assessed for security breaches and attempted entry. We will monitor the environment for compliance against any combination of the following security industry standards and provide actionable advice on how to ensure standards are met:
- SOC TSP
- PCI DSS 3.2.1
- ISO 27001
- UKO and UK NHS
- NIST SP 800-53 R4/NIST SP800 171 R2
- HIPAA HITRUST
Prevention is better than cure and to prevent security breaches the service will assess the security configuration to evaluate where potential vulnerabilities exist with suggested actions to resolve. This will cover a vast range of areas including security patches, network configurations and identity and access management (where applicable).
In addition, to ensure that your risk management plan is supported, Cloud Know How will monitor the Backup process and notify you if any issues occur so that any issues are identified and able to be remediated quickly.
In the unlikely event of any issues, Cloud Know How’s Help Desk service is ready to help with any queries or concerns that you may have Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm (UK time and excluding bank holidays). Need 24 support? This is available as part of the Enterprise service.
Each month you will receive a report which will include:
- The status of your Cloud Environment (Resources, Security and Backup).
- Recommendations for improvement.
- The latest news and guidance from Microsoft.
The Enterprise level service includes the advantages of the Business level service and:
- Azure Health Check at start of the service and again at six months.
- Out of hours support covering 5:30pm – 9am Monday through Friday, and both Saturday and Sunday for Severity A issues.
- One hour response time for Severity A issues.
- Additional seven hours of Azure engineer support time each month for advice or assistance.
Whatever help you need, contact us today and one of our Services team will be in touch ASAP. If you have specific requirements please let us know so we can find a better solution and reach your objectives faster.
We offer a range of Microsoft services delivered by our team of Microsoft certified engineers and architects. Whether you need support re-architecting your application to the cloud or deploying Microsoft 365 for your business we can help.
What our customers say
Continued security of the infrastructure and data were our primary priorities when incepting the project and Grey Matter were able to guide us on what was required and help us build the solution in secure manner from the start.
Grey Matter, in approaching the project in this manner and changing how Glantus IT infrastructure operates, left Glantus in a fantastic position to deal with the disruption of COVID 19. The Transition to remote working was orderly and calm as the new Infrastructure built within M365 allowed us to do so swiftly and securely.
What our customers say
The feedback I’ve had from our technical team that attended the workshop has been extremely positive! We’re already looking into implementing some changes to the infrastructure on your recommendations. This has been a complete game changer for us, thanks again.
What our customers say
[The Delphi Conference London 2023 was an] excellent and informative event. Everyone was very welcoming. Interesting content. Always had excellent service from Grey Matter both at the company I am with now and previously. And this event just reflected that excellent and friendly service.
What our customers say
Grey Matter was fantastic to work with and we are excited about other projects in the pipeline. The team is knowledgeable and quick to respond to questions, they have really made this project as seamless as possible.
Latest resources, news & events
[ON-DEMAND WEBINAR] Microsoft Do More With Less: Explained
Mon 10 April 2023
This webinar is available to watch on-demand until 10 April 2023.
[WEBINAR] Cyber Security Matters: Managed Detection Services
Tue 25 April 2023 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm BST
In this webinar, you will get an insight into what it would take from both an investment and operational point of view to create your own SOC and effectively how we have multiple offerings that can offer a better cost and a varying array of capabilities.
Acronis enhances security offerings with Intel® TDT technology
Acronis, a global leader in cyber protection, today announced the enhancement of its security defence against advanced fileless attacks using Intel® Threat Detection Technology (Intel® TDT) leveraging the Intel® integrated GPU to offload memory scanning operations from the CPU.
GitHub and Copilot X: The Future of Software Development?
GitHub and Copilot X are two of the most exciting new tools available to software developers today. Both are designed to make it easier and faster for developers to create high-quality code, and both have the potential to revolutionise the...
NEW Veeam Backup for AWS v6 and Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure v5
NEW Veeam Backup for AWS v6 and Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure v5 are now available.
ESET upgrade promotion
Save up to 25% with our ESET upgrade promotion. Available until 1 August 2023. Contact our cyber security team for a quote.
BT Streamlines contract processes with Acrobat Sign
BT streamlines its contract process to improve experiences for customers and employees with Adobe Acrobat Sign.