If you need to transform your business and drive efficiency, scalability and security by adopting cloud technologies, we have the knowledge, experience and services required. We know that different businesses need different approaches so always take an objective view then move at the pace you need.
Why Grey Matter?
- Better advice: We bring real-world experience, based on our own transformation as well as helping customers, so you receive advice from people who have been through the process.
- Stronger delivery: Our joined-up approach of cloud experts, software specialists and in-house services team ensures a rounded solution and expert implementation that delivers what you need when you need it.
- Save time: Understanding cloud licensing requirements isn’t easy and takes time. Time you could spend on your business. Leave the leg work to our licensing experts.
- Optimise your investment: Our team provides objective advice and will only suggest solutions that add real value. And if they can find a way to reduce your spend, they will.
- Keep it simple: We have everything you need so you can consolidate your technology procurement routes, saving you time, money and hassle.
How we make it happen
Discover what you can do
If you’re just getting started with your digital transformation we can help you understand what’s possible and guide you along the right path.
We offer discovery sessions for key Microsoft platforms including Azure and M365, as well as other vendors such as ManageEngine, Datadobi and Wasabi.
Cyber security is at the top of everyone’s agenda. We combine own security experts with trusted partners to build a multi-layered approach ensuring you’re resilient against modern day threats and are fully compliant.
We have solutions for Training, Back and Recovery, Endpoint Management, Firewalls and Cloud Security (and more).
Our cyber security vendor partners include Microsoft, Acronis, Eset, Heimdal, KnowBe4 and Veeam.
Your hybrid workforce
Many organisations are still working out how to address the profound and rapid changes to how, where and when people work. And that's without the complexities of changes in employee expectations.
By understanding your business and people strategies, we’ll help you build flexible, secure and cost-effective solutions that give your people the tools they need to stay engaged, productive and safe, regardless of location.
Right tools, right price
It's fair to say that licensing and pricing programmes aren't known for their simplicity. Our software and licensing experts will help you understand if you’re using the right tools for the job and are on the correct licensing programmes.
They’ll also undertake a cost analysis to see where you can save money by consolidating licenses or through volume discounts and vendor programmes.
Technical services to de-risk your transformation
Moving from on-premise or legacy platforms to the cloud offers many benefits but it’s not a simple flick of the switch. There’s the initial planning and selection, the infrastructure design and then the migration itself. And let’s not forget the ongoing management and monitoring to ensure you’re getting what you need.
Our technical services team, Climb Global Services, can de-risk your digital transformation through a range of planning, design, migration and monitoring services. They even offer an outsourced CTO function..
Digital Transformation resources, news & events
As your organisation becomes increasingly more mobile, you’ll need communication solutions that meet the requirements of your hybrid workforce. Join our webinar to see how Microsoft Teams Phone and Teams Rooms can revolutionise your communication and collaboration efforts.
Change is just around the corner and it’s time for you to update and modernise your HERE applications.Overview of your Next StepsIn this HERE Technologies Migration Overview, we have outlined three defined action items: Premium SDK Updates: HERE Premium SDK...