Sencha Test 2.2 Now Available
News|by Leanne Bevan|31 May 2018
Sencha Test 2.2 is now generally available.
Sencha Test is an important part of the Sencha Platform. It helps developers/test engineers create unit and end-to-end functional tests for Ext JS apps quickly. These tests can be executed across multiple browsers simultaneously.
The latest features include:
- New code tree view to rapidly create test suites
- New Future APIs to interact with Ext JS components and HTML elements
- Advanced Inspect capability to create robust test cases
- Enhanced Event Recorder to generate test spec based on UI interactions
- Enhanced Page Object creation capability to minimize test suite maintenance
- New capabilities for end to end testing of non-Ext JS apps, including apps built with React and/or Angular
- Support for end-to-end testing of React Applications using ExtReact components
Find out what’s new in their upcoming webinar on 6 June 2018 at 6pm.
To find out more or get a quote, please call +44 (0) 1364 655123.
For the free trial, click here!
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
Tue 24 January 2023 10:00 am - 11:00 am GMT
Learn how Microsoft 365 defends against cyber threats facing businesses today, and get an overview of the impressive security features it contains in our January webinar. Grey Matter’s Microsoft 365 expert, Adam Blackwell will highlight the security features contained in...
January 2023 marks the end of the extended period of support for Windows 7. Windows 7 Extended Security Updates, first announced in January 2020, was introduced as a last resort for customers who were still using legacy Microsoft products past...