FlexNet Code Aware Relaunched
News|by Leanne Bevan|29 May 2018
Flexera Software has relaunched FlexNet Code Aware as a free product.
The tool is a free OSS code scanner that scans Java, NuGet and NPM packages.
- Easy to install
- Quickly get up and running, and build a Bill of Materials for your products
- Identify open source and third-party components
- Automatically assess your risk for projects including Java, NuGet or NPM packages
- Analyse open source security vulnerabilities, open source licences and copyright statements
- View high-level report that highlights the potential risk
- Filter reports to see what is most important or find out if they’re affected by a certain vulnerability
FlexNet Code Aware will help you manage risks and improve your compliance, and is ideal for SMBs. Download the free tool here.
We’re also hosting some free webinars with Source Code Control about open source software security:
- Software security for developers and investors, 12 June, 2:30pm BST
- Open source security for the public sector, 14 June, 2.30pm BST
- Security and software procurement, 4 July, 2:30pm BST
Plus, for open source compliance training near you, please see here.
For any questions about any of the above, please call +44 (0) 1364 654 100.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
Wed 30 November 2022 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm GMT
The 2023 release of Intel® oneAPI tools will be available soon. Get an advance peek of what’s new, plus engage in a live Q&A with Intel software experts about all things oneAPI.
Microsoft first announced that Office 365 would become Microsoft 365 in April 2020, with the changes effective from November 2022. Microsoft have stated they changed the name to be “more reflective of the range of features and benefits included within...
6 - 7 December 2022 9:00 am - 3:30 pm CT
The oneAPI DevSummit for AI and HPC is a free virtual community conference for those who are interested in performant, cross-architecture programming and want to evolve heterogeneous computing to its fullest potential.