FlexNet Code Aware Relaunched
News|by Leanne Bevan|29 May 2018
Flexera Software has relaunched FlexNet Code Aware as a free product.
The tool is a free OSS code scanner that scans Java, NuGet and NPM packages.
- Easy to install
- Quickly get up and running, and build a Bill of Materials for your products
- Identify open source and third-party components
- Automatically assess your risk for projects including Java, NuGet or NPM packages
- Analyse open source security vulnerabilities, open source licences and copyright statements
- View high-level report that highlights the potential risk
- Filter reports to see what is most important or find out if they’re affected by a certain vulnerability
FlexNet Code Aware will help you manage risks and improve your compliance, and is ideal for SMBs. Download the free tool here.
We’re also hosting some free webinars with Source Code Control about open source software security:
- Software security for developers and investors, 12 June, 2:30pm BST
- Open source security for the public sector, 14 June, 2.30pm BST
- Security and software procurement, 4 July, 2:30pm BST
Plus, for open source compliance training near you, please see here.
For any questions about any of the above, please call +44 (0) 1364 654 100.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
Google is ending its Cloud IoT Core managed service on August 16 2023, leaving users with one year to find an alternative solution. What does this mean for your business? Once Google Cloud Iot Core service reaches end of life,...
Acrobat Pro is now the complete all-in-one PDF and e-signature solution that helps everyone do business faster across locations and devices with 100% digital document workflows.
Intel and Google are working together to drive high-performance computing forward on Google Cloud with the release of the Cloud HPC Toolkit.