BT Streamlines contract processes with Acrobat Sign
Blog|by Leanne Bevan|20 March 2023
Adobe has shared a great case study on how BT has streamlined its contract process to improve experiences for customers and employees with Adobe Acrobat Sign.
Here is an overview of the case study...
BT wanted to achieve the following:
- Provide customers with an end-to-end digital journey by eliminating the need to sign paper contracts.
- Help customers get started with BT products and services faster by accelerating the customer contract process.
- Increase revenue by helping agents focus on sales and customer service instead of administrative work.
Before implementing Adobe Acrobat Sign, sales agents either mailed, emailed or even hand-delivered contracts to every customer. Customers would sign the document, then either scan or mail the signed copy to return it. BT Local Business could only activate services for customers after receiving, checking and filing signed contracts, so it could take weeks for customers to start using the services they ordered.
BT Local Business chose Adobe Acrobat Sign over other options due to its simplicity. Using built-in integrations with Salesforce CRM, sales agents can build a sales contract in Salesforce and send it to customers with just three clicks. Customers receive an email with a link that allows them to view and sign the contract in minutes. The signed contract is automatically uploaded to Salesforce and Adobe Sign notifies all parties that the contract has been completed.
Switching to electronic workflows does more than just improve the turnaround time. Adobe Acrobat Sign provides a clear record of who signed the contract, where and when. This helps BT Local Business provide a reliable audit trail to meet compliance and regulation standards.
By implementing Acrobat Sign, BT benefitted from the following results:
- £630K savings annually in print, postage and document storage costs associated with a single document workflow.
- Reduced average contract turnaround 99%, from 28 days to 7 hours.
- 98% decrease in time spent creating, chasing and uploading contracts.
- Sending service contracts to customers for signature in one step with Salesforce integration.
“Our average turnaround time for contracts has gone from 28 days to 7 hours with Adobe Acrobat Sign. Customer satisfaction is going up because turnaround is so much faster.”
Global Admin Lead, BT
Find out more about Adobe Acrobat Sign
Grey Matter is an Adobe Gold Reseller. If you require a free trial, demo, or quote or have any questions about how Acrobat Sign is licensed, we can help.
We also use Adobe Acrobat Sign ourselves for signing our contracts, so can see firsthand the benefits of moving to an eSignature platform, and specifically Adobe.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
oneAPI DevSummit 2023
Tue 13 June 2023 3:00 pm - 10:00 pm GMT
oneAPI DevSummit is focused on technical talks and workshops that highlight the capabilities of the oneAPI tools.