Create and edit PDFs.
Do business faster with Adobe Acrobat Pro, the complete all-in-one PDF and e-signature solution. Acrobat Pro delivers secure, effortless productivity and collaboration as well as unmatched integration with leading business applications from Microsoft, Google, and more. Whether your teams are onsite, remote, or hybrid, Acrobat Pro delivers 100% digital document workflows that give everyone access to the PDF and e-signature tools they need to work from anywhere — across desktop, web, and mobile.
No matter where your day takes you or what device you’re on, keep the collaboration going. With Acrobat, you can easily share PDFs to be viewed, reviewed, and signed, and even track their progress—from any device and any location.
Sharing PDFs and gathering comments is as simple as sending an email—but with far more control, full tracking, and no messy attachments. Recipients get an email with a link to your PDF. They just click to open, view, comment, sign.
Now you can create, edit, and view PDFs right in your Microsoft apps, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, and OneDrive. Plus, you have the integrated reliability of Microsoft 365 cloud security.
Do business faster
The complete all-in-one PDF and e-signature solution, Acrobat Pro enables secure, effortless productivity and collaboration plus unmatched integration with leading business applications.
Learn about the ROI your business can take advantage of with Acrobat Pro.
Work smarter in your essential business apps
- Enable teams to easily create PDFs and send them for e-signature directly from Microsoft 365.
- Convert PDFs to editable Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or RTF files. Create, export, organise, and protect PDFs in Microsoft Teams.
- Access, edit, and store files in Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive, Box, or Dropbox while working in Acrobat Pro on desktop or mobile.
Get unmatched security
With app security, a world-class cloud infrastructure, and content controls like encryption, certification, and redaction, you can rest easy knowing you’re covered by the best PDF security, reliability, and accessibility in the industry.
Plus, help mitigate PDF-based attacks with built-in defences and enterprise-grade security techniques, such as sandboxing, leak protection, and code sanitation.
Add e-signatures to your digital document workflows
Help your organisation accelerate business workflows by signing and collecting unlimited e-signatures, tracking approvals in real-time, requesting trusted e-signatures from multiple signers on one agreement, creating web forms to collect e-signatures, and accepting payments with Braintree (where available).
Simplify licence management, purchasing, and administration
Assign, reassign, remove, and track licences in just a few clicks with the web-based Adobe Admin Console, and add new licences whenever you need them. Consolidate all your Adobe subscriptions in one VIP agreement, and track all your Adobe licences in one place.
Adobe Acrobat Pro and Microsoft 365
Transform your business with the power of Adobe Acrobat Pro and Microsoft 365, together. Boost efficiency and collaboration with digital document workflows that accelerate mission-critical processes and reduce costs.
Get more value from your technology investments by enabling everyone to easily access, create, edit, and review high-quality PDFs and send for e-signature* directly from the Microsoft 365 applications they use every day. Improve productivity with real-time document collaboration in Microsoft Teams. And get peace of mind with unmatched document security that includes Microsoft Purview Information Protection, password protection, sandboxing, code sanitation, Single Sign-On,† and more.
Benefits of Adobe Acrobat Pro and Microsoft 365
- Maximise the value of your technology investments—Because your team can access and use powerful PDF tools right inside their Microsoft 365 applications, they can work through complex tasks more quickly without having to jump between multiple applications.
- Increase efficiency and reduce costs with digital document workflows—Get contracts approved faster, access documents anywhere and anytime, and reduce costs associated with printing, mailing, and faxing. And by using less paper, you’ll operate more sustainably.
- Empower teams to be productive and do their best work anywhere—Enable everyone in your organisation to view, edit, and sign PDFs on desktops, browsers, or mobile apps.
- Empower real-time collaboration in Microsoft Teams—Give your team the tools they need to simultaneously view, comment on, and annotate high-fidelity PDFs.
- Collect feedback in one shared PDF directly in Teams to avoid having to send emails back and forth and reconcile feedback from multiple documents. Get notified in Teams when people take action on your PDFs to make sure projects stay on track.
- Complete high-value PDF actions in Microsoft Teams—Convert, create, edit, export, organise, and secure PDFs directly within Teams.‡
- Get more done in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint applications—Empower your team to easily create high quality, password-protected PDFs and send for e-signature* directly from Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Export PDFs in editable Microsoft formats—Turn your PDFs into Word, Excel, or PowerPoint files while preserving fonts, formatting, and layouts.
- Work smarter in Microsoft OneDrive and SharePoint—Make it easy for everyone to access, create, edit, save, review, organise, combine, and store documents directly in OneDrive and SharePoint while working in Acrobat Pro on desktop or mobile.
- View, search, and annotate Microsoft files on the web—Use drawing tools, sticky notes, and highlights within PDFs in any browser with Adobe’s web-based PDF viewer.
- Get unmatched security—Help mitigate PDF-based attacks with built-in defences and enterprise grade security techniques such as sandboxing, leak protection, and code sanitation. Protect sensitive information by adding Microsoft Purview Information Protection labels or password protection to PDFs, or by redacting content. Control access with Single Sign-On.† And ensure that work on mobile stays secure with best-in-class security.
- Work in trusted, familiar environments—Files are stored in SharePoint, OneDrive, or Teams for easy access and security.
* Adobe Acrobat Sign plugin is required to use e-signatures in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
† Requires Acrobat for Enterprise.
‡ Must have an active account with Adobe.
Contact us to find out more about Adobe Acrobat licensing, features and benefits.
Complete the form and a member of our team will be in touch.
Adobe Acrobat resources, news & events
New Acrobat Pro
Acrobat Pro is now the complete all-in-one PDF and e-signature solution that helps everyone do business faster across locations and devices with 100% digital document workflows.
What our customers say
Continued security of the infrastructure and data were our primary priorities when incepting the project and Grey Matter were able to guide us on what was required and help us build the solution in secure manner from the start.
Grey Matter, in approaching the project in this manner and changing how Glantus IT infrastructure operates, left Glantus in a fantastic position to deal with the disruption of COVID 19. The Transition to remote working was orderly and calm as the new Infrastructure built within M365 allowed us to do so swiftly and securely.
What our customers say
The feedback I’ve had from our technical team that attended the workshop has been extremely positive! We’re already looking into implementing some changes to the infrastructure on your recommendations. This has been a complete game changer for us, thanks again.
What our customers say
[The Delphi Conference London 2023 was an] excellent and informative event. Everyone was very welcoming. Interesting content. Always had excellent service from Grey Matter both at the company I am with now and previously. And this event just reflected that excellent and friendly service.
What our customers say
Grey Matter was fantastic to work with and we are excited about other projects in the pipeline. The team is knowledgeable and quick to respond to questions, they have really made this project as seamless as possible.