Sencha Ext JS 6.5.3 Now Available
News|by Leanne Bevan|1 February 2018
The latest update of Sencha Ext JS has been released with new features and enhancements that will help to speed up your web application development.
Here are some of the key improvements:
- The new SplitButton component displays a drop down menu that shows additional options to the primary button action.
- Grid enhancements provide a smoother scrolling experience with grouped grids as well as grids with locked columns.
- NestedList enhancements bring improvements to commonly used events like list item selection, list sorting and more. This makes the interface much better and easier to navigate.
- Android 8 (Oreo) is now available to enable you to work seamlessly with phones and tablets with Android 8.
- Support for the latest Chrome browser.
If you would like to find out more about Sencha Ext JS and any other developer solutions and services, please call +44 (0) 1364 654100.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
In today’s visually-driven world, digital literacy skills are more important than ever. Schools, colleges, and universities play a crucial role in equipping students with the tools they need to communicate, express themselves, and succeed in a workforce that increasingly depends...
Since 2023, AI has been everywhere. And many are seeing it as a great tool for improving productivity which many businesses need for improved efficiency to manage high workloads. Adobe has now developed its own AI tool, AI Assistant, currently...
Watch this webinar recording, “Beyond password protection: document security with Acrobat Pro”, hosted by our partner Adobe to learn the various ways Adobe Acrobat Pro and Microsoft can help you keep your PDFs and their sensitive information safe. In the...
With Microsoft Maps, retail businesses can obtain accurate location data, generate new insights, and optimize their logistics operations.