Sencha Ext JS 6.5.3 Now Available
News|by Leanne Bevan|1 February 2018
The latest update of Sencha Ext JS has been released with new features and enhancements that will help to speed up your web application development.
Here are some of the key improvements:
- The new SplitButton component displays a drop down menu that shows additional options to the primary button action.
- Grid enhancements provide a smoother scrolling experience with grouped grids as well as grids with locked columns.
- NestedList enhancements bring improvements to commonly used events like list item selection, list sorting and more. This makes the interface much better and easier to navigate.
- Android 8 (Oreo) is now available to enable you to work seamlessly with phones and tablets with Android 8.
- Support for the latest Chrome browser.
If you would like to find out more about Sencha Ext JS and any other developer solutions and services, please call +44 (0) 1364 654100.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
Twice a year ESET collates its threat research to bring you an overview of the key trends and findings. Businesses can use this to gain insight into the cyber security landscape, and use it help identify areas that need further...
Thu 14 September 2023 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm BST
Our Azure Solution Specialist covers modernising existing applications and building new apps in a cloud native way
Tue 26 September 2023 8:50 am - 8:00 pm BST
A free .NET community event Join JetBrains on 26 September 2023 for this free annual online event for .NET developers. Ten amazing community speakers will share what they’re passionate about in the .NET world. Topics include C#, F#, Blazor, Avalonia,...
Wed 27 September 2023 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm BST
In this session with Secure Impact, we’ll run through several common industry myths around penetration testing, and discuss best practices.