New Version of NetSupport School is Released
News|by Leanne Bevan|5 February 2018
The classroom management solution, NetSupport School, supports schools in making the most out of technology-led teaching and learning. The latest version, 12.5, includes plenty of new features and improvements:
- A refreshed user interface makes it even easier to find and navigate to features.
- Teachers are able to choose between a basic or advanced toolbar, improving accessibility.
- Teachers can save time through the ability to reset student network passwords through the task bar.
- Teachers have the ability to quickly send files with the enhanced file transfer and distribution speeds.
- NetSupport School can be easily located and deployed to machines thanks to the new deployment enhancements.
- A safer learning environment is aided through easily disabling webcam on classroom devices.
- Enhanced Chrome support improves teaching within the Chrome environment.
- Technicians can launch a PowerShell window from the tech console.
Please contact us to find out more about NetSupport School, and other software and services we can provide to the Education sector; call +44 (0) 1364 654100.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
Tue 24 January 2023 10:00 am - 11:00 am GMT
Learn how Microsoft 365 defends against cyber threats facing businesses today, and get an overview of the impressive security features it contains in our January webinar. Grey Matter’s Microsoft 365 expert, Adam Blackwell will highlight the security features contained in...
January 2023 marks the end of the extended period of support for Windows 7. Windows 7 Extended Security Updates, first announced in January 2020, was introduced as a last resort for customers who were still using legacy Microsoft products past...