New Version of NetSupport School is Released
News|by Leanne Bevan|5 February 2018
The classroom management solution, NetSupport School, supports schools in making the most out of technology-led teaching and learning. The latest version, 12.5, includes plenty of new features and improvements:
- A refreshed user interface makes it even easier to find and navigate to features.
- Teachers are able to choose between a basic or advanced toolbar, improving accessibility.
- Teachers can save time through the ability to reset student network passwords through the task bar.
- Teachers have the ability to quickly send files with the enhanced file transfer and distribution speeds.
- NetSupport School can be easily located and deployed to machines thanks to the new deployment enhancements.
- A safer learning environment is aided through easily disabling webcam on classroom devices.
- Enhanced Chrome support improves teaching within the Chrome environment.
- Technicians can launch a PowerShell window from the tech console.
Please contact us to find out more about NetSupport School, and other software and services we can provide to the Education sector; call +44 (0) 1364 654100.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
Paessler acquires qbilon to help customers unlock key insights to improve IT performance
Paessler AG acquires qbilon GmbH, a company that provides a platform for automatically capturing, analysing and optimising hybrid IT landscapes.
Intro to our Embarcadero licensing specialists
Grey Matter has been supporting developers and ISVs with IDEs and developer tools since 1983. As part of our 40th celebration, we are interviewing some of our specialist teams to find out more about the team and their focus solutions.
In this blog, we speak to Robin Ashby and Andy Hill, our Embarcadero licensing specialists.
Acronis expands Cyber Protect Cloud with new EDR solution
Acronis, one of our leading cyber security partners, has recently expanded its Cyber Protect Cloud offering by introducing a cutting-edge endpoint detection and response (EDR) solution.