oneAPI DevSummit 2023
Tue 13 June 2023 3:00 pm - 10:00 pm GMT
Learn about the oneAPI capabilities
Save your FREE spot to attend this year’s first oneAPI DevSummit. This virtual community conference is focused on technical talks and workshops that highlight the capabilities of the oneAPI tools and motivate you to start building your own oneAPI projects within the community.
- CUDA to SYCL Migration experiences.
- Vendor portability across CPU/GPU/FPGAs with SYCL and oneAPI.
- Demonstrations of the capabilities of SYCL, including application development with SYCL, oneAPI, and oneAPI libraries.
- Enterprise and academia perspectives on oneAPI or SYCL and their capabilities.
- Hands-on workshops that engage the community and provide real-world experience on application development using oneAPI.
Sign up for the oneAPI DevSummit
Register for the full-day, free event here.
If you cannot attend all of the sessions, still register to receive a copy of the recordings and resources.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
Twice a year ESET collates its threat research to bring you an overview of the key trends and findings. Businesses can use this to gain insight into the cyber security landscape, and use it help identify areas that need further...
Tue 26 September 2023 8:50 am - 8:00 pm BST
A free .NET community event Join JetBrains on 26 September 2023 for this free annual online event for .NET developers. Ten amazing community speakers will share what they’re passionate about in the .NET world. Topics include C#, F#, Blazor, Avalonia,...
Wed 27 September 2023 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm BST
In this session with Secure Impact, we’ll run through several common industry myths around penetration testing, and discuss best practices.