Embarcadero 10.3.2 installation workarounds
Blog|by Leanne Bevan|29 July 2019
Embarcadero has been experiencing data centre issues that have affected the downloads, registrations and installations of their latest update, RAD Studio 10.3.2. Embarcadero is working around the clock to ensure they get the problems resolved as soon as possible, and have thanked their customers for their patience.
They have stated that this is related to their infrastructure modernisation, regarding the EDN, code central and various other related sites. In the future, they said they will be better equipped to deal with such situations.
Embarcadero has reassured their customers that 10.3.2 quality is in no way affected by these issues. Those that have managed to install the latest update have given positive sentiments.
In light of these issues, Embarcadero has created some workarounds. You can view them here.
What’s new in 10.3.2?
RAD Studio 10.3.2 offers a range of new features and enhancements:
- Delphi macOS 64-bit support
- C++17 support for Windows 64-bit for C++Builder
- Improvements to RAD Server Wizards and deployment
- Android Firebase push notification support enhancements
- Delphi Linux client application support
- Enhancements to Runtime Library performance
- Improvements to the quality of VCL
- Better Full Screen mode on iOS, including a visible status bar
- IDE enhancements, including source code file access optimisation and UI and UX improvements
- FireMonkey improvements , such as TEdit and notification icons for Android
- FireDAC and database enhancements, like Oracle CHAR parameters
- Improvements to the Web Clients
You can download the latest versions of RAD Studio, Delphi and C++Builder on our web shop.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, call our licensing team on +44 (0) 1364 655123 or fill in the form below.
Update on issue: 1 August 2019
The new 10.3.2 GetIt Installer is now available!
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
Paessler acquires qbilon to help customers unlock key insights to improve IT performance
Paessler AG acquires qbilon GmbH, a company that provides a platform for automatically capturing, analysing and optimising hybrid IT landscapes.
Intro to our Embarcadero licensing specialists
Grey Matter has been supporting developers and ISVs with IDEs and developer tools since 1983. As part of our 40th celebration, we are interviewing some of our specialist teams to find out more about the team and their focus solutions.
In this blog, we speak to Robin Ashby and Andy Hill, our Embarcadero licensing specialists.
Acronis expands Cyber Protect Cloud with new EDR solution
Acronis, one of our leading cyber security partners, has recently expanded its Cyber Protect Cloud offering by introducing a cutting-edge endpoint detection and response (EDR) solution.