Microsoft 365 Copilot: What Is It and How to Prepare?
Tue 13 February 2024 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm GMT
It’s been estimated that we spend roughly 80% of our time at work consumed by “busywork”, such as the accessory tasks that feed into your more creative projects, or the everyday repetitive tasks that eat up so much of your time. However, the modern workspace is constantly building towards a more creative, productive and collaborative future, which is being accelerated by the widespread adoption of AI assistants. It’s important that your organisation stays ahead of the curve by adopting the latest technology to drive innovation and reduce the strain of repetitive daily tasks.
One tool that should be on your radar is Microsoft 365 Copilot, a large language model (LLM) that can benefit everyone in your organisation, from business leaders to IT professionals. Microsoft 365 Copilot uses your organisation’s data to put one of the most powerful productivity tools on the planet at your fingertips.
In this webinar, Microsoft 365 Copilot: What Is It and How to Prepare, our Microsoft 365 Solution Specialist, Adam Blackwell will give you a comprehensive overview of Microsoft 365 Copilot, and everything you need to know to get your work environment set up for its release.
In this webinar, we’ll cover how Microsoft 365 Copilot:
- Unleashes your creativity by giving you a head start on your writing tasks through writing prompts, first drafts and proofreading your work.
- Unlocks productivity through the ability to summarise long email threads and suggest replies, clear your inbox and provide summaries of Teams meetings with key points and resulting actions.
- Uplevels skills by helping you to improve your existing skills, and gain mastery of skills you’re yet to learn.
Why attend this webinar?:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of what Microsoft 365 Copilot is, it’s benefits and main features.
- Gain an understanding of how to make the most out of Microsoft 365 Copilot, including how to boost productivity, creativity and upgrade your skills.
- Understand what you need to do to get your organisation ready for Microsoft 365 Copilot’s release.
- Learn how you can license Microsoft 365 Copilot once it’s available.
- Learn how Copilot keeps your data secure as well as Microsoft’s “Responsible AI” approach.
- Dedicated time at the end to ask our Microsoft 365 expert any questions you may have.
Register now to secure your space! If you’re unavailable at the time of the webinar, you should still register, as you’ll automatically be sent a link to watch the webinar on-demand the moment it’s available.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
Since 2023, AI has been everywhere. And many are seeing it as a great tool for improving productivity which many businesses need for improved efficiency to manage high workloads. Adobe has now developed its own AI tool, AI Assistant, currently...
Watch this webinar recording, “Beyond password protection: document security with Acrobat Pro”, hosted by our partner Adobe to learn the various ways Adobe Acrobat Pro and Microsoft can help you keep your PDFs and their sensitive information safe. In the...
With Microsoft Maps, retail businesses can obtain accurate location data, generate new insights, and optimize their logistics operations.
Fri 15 March 2024 9:30 am - 2:00 pm GMT
Get ready to flex your strategic minds and sharpen your cyber security defences at an exclusive event hosted by Grey Matter and ESET. Join us for an afternoon of insightful learning and exhilarating gaming as we explore the powerful synergy...