NovaBACKUP 16 launched
News|19 May 2014
NovaBACKUP provides easy to use, but powerful, backup software for pc’s, servers and businesses. Their flagship product, NovaBACKUP Business Essentials is the only all-inclusive physical and virtual backup software offered and managed from a single interface.
New features in v16 of the Business Essentials edition include:
- NovaBACKUP easily integrates with your newest operating system – Windows Server 2012 R2.
- NovaBACKUP has been improved based on your feedback! More than 400 product enhancements have been made in this release – with input directly from partners.
- Complimentary one-on-one installation appointment with every order – book a personal appointment with technicians and them install the software seamlessly!
- Single Mailbox Restore – experience superior data availability and productivity with the ability to search for and recover individual mailboxes at the item level within Microsoft Exchange (including Exchange 2013).
- Physical and virtual backup simplified – physical and virtual environments (Hyper-V and VMware) are managed from a single license, installation and interface, making life easier for network administrators.
- NovaBACKUP virtual dashboard – the new NovaBACKUP virtual dashboard lets you conveniently administer both Hyper-V and VMware Virtual Backups from a single platform while performing advanced backup tasks with just a few clicks.
- Virtual machine replication – easily copy Hyper-V and VMware virtual machines for testing, upgrading hardware and disaster recovery purposes. Fully recover virtual machines in minutes.
- Single file restore for virtual machines – save valuable time by restoring only the files you need from your Hyper-V and VMware backups. With file-level restore you can now recover individual files, subdirectories, or entire drives from your virtual machine.
- SQL 2014 – get support for the latest business applications including SQL 2014.
Find out more by visiting our NovaStor publisher page.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
Acrobat Pro is now the complete all-in-one PDF and e-signature solution that helps everyone do business faster across locations and devices with 100% digital document workflows.
Intel and Google are working together to drive high-performance computing forward on Google Cloud with the release of the Cloud HPC Toolkit.