DataGrip 2016.3 is here with better SQL support, triggers and more!
News|by Leanne Bevan|29 November 2016
DataGrip is a new multi-platform SQL IDE from JetBrains that works with PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, and other JDBC driver installed databases.
This latest update provides users with triggers support, find usages inside views/procedures, as well as the ability to submit changes in bulk.
This update is free for those who have a yearly subscription of DataGrip or the “All Products” Pack of JetBrains desktop tools.
DataGrip 2016.3 has the following enhancements:
Database objects support
- Loading source code of triggers, rules, materialised views.
- Find usages inside views and procedures.
- Tracking database changes.
- Diff viewer for source code changes.
- ‘Open DDL in new console’ action.
- Renaming views.
- Saving comments for procedures.
- Bulk submit changes.
- Multiple edit.
- Data conversion.
- Select next occurrence.
- Expand selection.
- Navigation by statements.
- Unused parameters inspection.
- Set operators inspection.
- Find usages by $n references in PostgreSQL.
- USING completion in PostgreSQL.
- Excluding default fields in INSERT completion.
- Integration with pg_dump and mysqldump.
- SQL Server 2016 and PostgreSQL 9.6 support.
- Faster scripts execution.
- XML extractor comes back.
- New icons.
Contact us on +44 (0)1364 654100 to find out more.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
[WEBINAR] Securing Your Microsoft 365 Environment: Best Practices
Tue 18 July 2023 10:00 am - 10:30 am GMT
Summary In today’s digital landscape, organisations heavily rely on M365 for their productivity and collaboration needs. So ensuring the security of your M365 environment is paramount to protect sensitive data, maintain regulatory compliance, and defend against evolving cyber threats. In...
Grey Matter Finishes 3rd in Acronis Football Event
Around ten lucky members from the Grey Matter team recently participated in the Acronis Play on the Pitch event held at Reading Football Club. For some it was the thrill of a lifetime and offered a chance to play on...
Progress MOVEit announces breach, have you patched your software?
Progress has discovered a vulnerability in MOVEit Transfer. Make sure you patch your software. Contact us for cyber security solutions.
FREE QR code phishing security test
With the increased popularity of QR codes, simulated phishing tests are needed as an additional security layer. Today, phishing your own users is just as important as having an antivirus and a firewall. Take the free test now.