Becrypt Disk Protect End of Life
News|by Leanne Bevan|7 July 2023
With many of Becrypt's customers increasingly moving to their Paradox Secure Desktop platform, Becyrpt has scheduled EOL for Disk Protect as set out below.
Scheduled Becrypt EOL dates
|Notice of Change
|1st July 2023
|The date on which Becrypt announces the End of Maintenance and End of Life dates for DISK Protect.
From this date, only existing DISK Protect customers will be able to purchase additional licences of DISK Protect.
|End of Maintenance
|31 December 2024
The date on which Technical Support will transition from full support (i.e. product fixes and/or minor enhancements) to limited support (i.e. phone and/or email assistance).
End of Life (EOL)
31 December 2025
The date on which limited phone/email support is no longer available.
What could you use instead?
Becyrpt Paradox Secure Desktop simplifies the endpoint environment, providing an intuitive browser-based user experience, delivering cost savings and enterprise security. Paradox is used by Government and defence organisations pursuing best practice in deploying modern classified networks. Paradox is used by organisations across the Critical National Infrastructure, for privileged access workstations, to simplify secure remote access and support supply chain collaboration.
- Defence in-depth architecture accredited by the government for classified environments
- Simplified patch and vulnerability management and security monitoring
- Easy to use and intuitive browser-based environment
- Diverse hardware support for desktops, laptops, Thin Clients and x86-based IoT
ESET provides data encryption for files on hard drives, portable devices and sent via email.
- Simple and powerful encryption for organisations of all sizes
- Safely encrypt hard drives, removable media, files and email
- FIPS 140-2 Validated 256 bit AES encryption for assured security
- Hybrid-cloud-based management server for full remote control of endpoint encryption keys and security policy
- Also supports Microsoft Windows 10 including UEFI and GPT
Sophos Central Encryption
Sophos Central Device Encryption leverages Windows BitLocker and macOS FileVault to secure devices and data.
- Manage Windows BitLocker and macOS FileVault full disk encryption centrally from a single console
- Secure document sharing
- Proof-of-compliance reporting
- Self-service key recovery
- Per-user pricing
- Quick deployment
For more information about Becrypt, the alternatives mentioned above, or cyber security in general, fill out the contact form and one of our cyber security solutions experts will be in touch.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
Watch this webinar recording, “Beyond password protection: document security with Acrobat Pro”, hosted by our partner Adobe to learn the various ways Adobe Acrobat Pro and Microsoft can help you keep your PDFs and their sensitive information safe. In the...
With Microsoft Maps, retail businesses can obtain accurate location data, generate new insights, and optimize their logistics operations.
Fri 15 March 2024 9:30 am - 4:00 pm GMT
Get ready to flex your strategic minds and sharpen your cyber security defences at an exclusive event hosted by Grey Matter and ESET. Join us for an afternoon of insightful learning and exhilarating gaming as we explore the powerful synergy...
The new HERE Platform enables developers to deliver more advantages for their location-based apps, and create intelligent routing solutions. Read the benefits of the Platform here.