Veeam announce new product releases
News|by Leanne Bevan|30 August 2016
Delivering the next generation of Availability, the new Veeam Availability Platform for the Hybrid Cloud coming in October will provide businesses and enterprises of any size with the availability for virtual, physical and cloud-based workloads with the following capabilities:
- Recovery Service Level Objectives (SLOs) of less than 15 minutes for any data and applications, and automated Disaster Recovery orchestration.
- Maximise IT investments and increase flexibility with Availability for workloads across any cloud or location.
- Ensure business and regulatory requirements are met by proactively testing, monitoring and reporting.
Veeam has also announced:
- Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows.
- Veeam Agent for Linux.
- Veeam Availability Console.
- Veeam Availability Orchestration.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
Acrobat Pro is now the complete all-in-one PDF and e-signature solution that helps everyone do business faster across locations and devices with 100% digital document workflows.
Intel and Google are working together to drive high-performance computing forward on Google Cloud with the release of the Cloud HPC Toolkit.