Veeam announce new product releases
News|by Leanne Bevan|30 August 2016
Delivering the next generation of Availability, the new Veeam Availability Platform for the Hybrid Cloud coming in October will provide businesses and enterprises of any size with the availability for virtual, physical and cloud-based workloads with the following capabilities:
- Recovery Service Level Objectives (SLOs) of less than 15 minutes for any data and applications, and automated Disaster Recovery orchestration.
- Maximise IT investments and increase flexibility with Availability for workloads across any cloud or location.
- Ensure business and regulatory requirements are met by proactively testing, monitoring and reporting.
Veeam has also announced:
- Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows.
- Veeam Agent for Linux.
- Veeam Availability Console.
- Veeam Availability Orchestration.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
Tue 24 January 2023 10:00 am - 11:00 am GMT
Learn how Microsoft 365 defends against cyber threats facing businesses today, and get an overview of the impressive security features it contains in our January webinar. Grey Matter’s Microsoft 365 expert, Adam Blackwell will highlight the security features contained in...
January 2023 marks the end of the extended period of support for Windows 7. Windows 7 Extended Security Updates, first announced in January 2020, was introduced as a last resort for customers who were still using legacy Microsoft products past...