Veeam announce new product releases
News|by Leanne Bevan|30 August 2016
Delivering the next generation of Availability, the new Veeam Availability Platform for the Hybrid Cloud coming in October will provide businesses and enterprises of any size with the availability for virtual, physical and cloud-based workloads with the following capabilities:
- Recovery Service Level Objectives (SLOs) of less than 15 minutes for any data and applications, and automated Disaster Recovery orchestration.
- Maximise IT investments and increase flexibility with Availability for workloads across any cloud or location.
- Ensure business and regulatory requirements are met by proactively testing, monitoring and reporting.
Veeam has also announced:
- Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows.
- Veeam Agent for Linux.
- Veeam Availability Console.
- Veeam Availability Orchestration.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
As your organisation becomes increasingly more mobile, you’ll need communication solutions that meet the requirements of your hybrid workforce. Join our webinar to see how Microsoft Teams Phone and Teams Rooms can revolutionise your communication and collaboration efforts.
Run and debug your application more easily in the new JetBrains UI The new JetBrains Run and Debug UI brings significant improvements to enhance the coding experience. Visual enhancements reduce widget clutter, allowing seamless focus on code. For instance, the...
In today’s data-driven world, businesses face the critical challenge of ensuring the safety and accessibility of their ever-expanding volumes of data. As organizations increasingly turn to cloud solutions for data storage and backup, the combination of Veeam and Wasabi emerges...
In the fast-paced and interconnected world of business, data has become the lifeblood of organisations. The ability to securely store, manage, and recover data is crucial for business continuity and success. Acronis, a global leader in cyber protection, offers a...