The new Veeam Backup for Salesforce is here
News|by Leanne Bevan|31 October 2022
Salesforce is one of the most popular CRMs in the world because of its advanced account and contact management, customisation options, and third-party app integrations. While these options can be essential to the growth of a business, the complexities can lead to issues, including data loss. The new Veeam Backup for Salesforce eliminates the risk of losing your data and metadata due to human error, integration issues, or other Salesforce data loss scenarios.
Why should you back up Salesforce?
Often organisations rarely backup Salesforce until it is too late and the data is lost. Despite Salesforce managing the infrastructure, it is YOUR responsibility to protect Salesforce from data loss and data corruption.
Benefits of Veeam Backup for Salesforce
- Deploy on-premises or in the cloud (in AWS, Azure, and more)
- Powered by Salesforce APIs
- Simple and easy-to-use UI
- Manage backup policies for several Salesforce organisations from one console
- See versions of records and metadata quickly and compare them with production
- Backup Salesforce continuously with incremental sync and flexible scheduling
- Recover Salesforce records, hierarchies, fields, files, and metadata
- Set granular backup schedules and retention settings at the object level
- Granularly restore linked child objects to any record and restore parent records as well
- Comply with data regulations
- Give customers peace of mind that their data is kept secure
Find out more about Veeam
Grey Matter is a Veeam Silver Partner. We can support you with licensing advice and demos. We have a dedicated cyber security and backup specialist who can discuss all your cyber security requirements with you. Fill out the form below and our specialist will be in touch with more information.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
Wed 30 November 2022 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm GMT
The 2023 release of Intel® oneAPI tools will be available soon. Get an advance peek of what’s new, plus engage in a live Q&A with Intel software experts about all things oneAPI.
Microsoft first announced that Office 365 would become Microsoft 365 in April 2020, with the changes effective from November 2022. Microsoft have stated they changed the name to be “more reflective of the range of features and benefits included within...
6 - 7 December 2022 9:00 am - 3:30 pm CT
The oneAPI DevSummit for AI and HPC is a free virtual community conference for those who are interested in performant, cross-architecture programming and want to evolve heterogeneous computing to its fullest potential.