The new Veeam Backup for Salesforce is here
News|by Leanne Bevan|31 October 2022
Salesforce is one of the most popular CRMs in the world because of its advanced account and contact management, customisation options, and third-party app integrations. While these options can be essential to the growth of a business, the complexities can lead to issues, including data loss. The new Veeam Backup for Salesforce eliminates the risk of losing your data and metadata due to human error, integration issues, or other Salesforce data loss scenarios.
Why should you back up Salesforce?
Often organisations rarely backup Salesforce until it is too late and the data is lost. Despite Salesforce managing the infrastructure, it is YOUR responsibility to protect Salesforce from data loss and data corruption.
Benefits of Veeam Backup for Salesforce
- Deploy on-premises or in the cloud (in AWS, Azure, and more)
- Powered by Salesforce APIs
- Simple and easy-to-use UI
- Manage backup policies for several Salesforce organisations from one console
- See versions of records and metadata quickly and compare them with production
- Backup Salesforce continuously with incremental sync and flexible scheduling
- Recover Salesforce records, hierarchies, fields, files, and metadata
- Set granular backup schedules and retention settings at the object level
- Granularly restore linked child objects to any record and restore parent records as well
- Comply with data regulations
- Give customers peace of mind that their data is kept secure
Find out more about Veeam
Grey Matter is a Veeam Silver Partner. We can support you with licensing advice and demos. We have a dedicated cyber security and backup specialist who can discuss all your cyber security requirements with you. Fill out the form below and our specialist will be in touch with more information.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
Twice a year ESET collates its threat research to bring you an overview of the key trends and findings. Businesses can use this to gain insight into the cyber security landscape, and use it help identify areas that need further...
Tue 26 September 2023 8:50 am - 8:00 pm BST
A free .NET community event Join JetBrains on 26 September 2023 for this free annual online event for .NET developers. Ten amazing community speakers will share what they’re passionate about in the .NET world. Topics include C#, F#, Blazor, Avalonia,...
Wed 27 September 2023 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm BST
In this session with Secure Impact, we’ll run through several common industry myths around penetration testing, and discuss best practices.