Streamlining workflows with eSignature solutions: Converge ICT and Adobe Acrobat Sign
Blog|by Leanne Bevan|19 July 2023
In today's fast-paced world, digital solutions play a crucial role in enhancing business efficiency. Converge ICT Solutions uses Adobe Acrobat Sign to streamline its workflows through electronic signatures.
The power of eSignature solutions
Traditional paper-based signatures are time-consuming and inefficient. Enter eSignature solutions! With Converge ICT Solutions' integration of Adobe Acrobat Sign, their employees can now sign, send, and manage documents securely online. eSignatures are legally binding in many countries, ensuring compliance and making the signing process hassle-free. They can say goodbye to printing, scanning, and manual paperwork as Adobe Acrobat Sign enables seamless and secure document transactions from anywhere, at any time.
“In the past, routing documents often took three weeks or more. With Acrobat Sign, approvers can review and sign within two to three days, even if they are traveling or working remotely,” says Ulysses C. Naguit, Executive Vice President and Chief Information Officer at Converge ICT Solutions. “We can track the status in real-time and automatically remind approvers of their pending signatures using email notifications to expedite turnaround times.”
Key benefits Converge ICT Solutions has found when using Acrobat Sign
- Enhanced Efficiency: By adopting eSignature solutions, Converge ICT Solutions has significantly reduced the time spent on document handling. The streamlined process expedites document turnaround, enabling faster deals and improved customer satisfaction.
- Cost Savings: Embracing digital signatures leads to a reduction in printing, paper, and storage expenses. They can now allocate these funds to other critical areas of their operations, promoting overall financial health.
- Security and Compliance: Adobe Acrobat Sign employs advanced security measures, protecting sensitive information throughout the signing process. Additionally, it complies with various industry regulations, safeguarding both Converge ICT Soltuions and their customers.
- User-Friendly Interface: Adobe Acrobat Sign's user-friendly interface makes it easy for Converge ICT Solutions' employees and clients to sign and manage documents effortlessly, even for those unfamiliar with the technology.
- Seamless Integration: The integration of eSignature solutions into existing systems is smooth and straightforward, minimising disruption and optimising workflow.
“We save nearly ₱$500,000 annually in printing costs alone using Acrobat Sign,” Naguit says. “At the same time, we reduce the amount of waste generated by paper documents.” The e-signature solution supports the company’s corporate sustainability goals for 2030, which include a target of zero landfill waste and a 75 percent reduction of Scope 2 greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions.
“Acrobat Sign allows people to sign documents from anywhere. We’ve been able to eliminate the need to travel to in-person meetings to sign documents, which reduces our carbon emissions,” says Naguit. “It’s more convenient for our employees and a lot better for the planet.”
Get in touch
In this digital era, businesses must adapt and embrace efficient solutions to stay ahead of the competition. Buy Adobe Acrobat Sign from Grey Matter, and elevate your document management processes, saving time, money, and resources. Experience the convenience of eSignature solutions today and drive your business toward success.
Here at Grey Matter, we use Adobe Acrobat Sign ourselves and have experienced many of the same benefits mentioned above too. So trust us, when we say this is a solution you should definitely consider.
Fill out the form below to request an Adobe Acrobat Sign demo or quote. We are an Adobe Gold Partner.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
Watch this webinar recording, “Beyond password protection: document security with Acrobat Pro”, hosted by our partner Adobe to learn the various ways Adobe Acrobat Pro and Microsoft can help you keep your PDFs and their sensitive information safe. In the...
With Microsoft Maps, retail businesses can obtain accurate location data, generate new insights, and optimize their logistics operations.
Fri 15 March 2024 9:30 am - 4:00 pm GMT
Get ready to flex your strategic minds and sharpen your cyber security defences at an exclusive event hosted by Grey Matter and ESET. Join us for an afternoon of insightful learning and exhilarating gaming as we explore the powerful synergy...
The new HERE Platform enables developers to deliver more advantages for their location-based apps, and create intelligent routing solutions. Read the benefits of the Platform here.