RAD Studio 11 Alexandria has arrived
Blog|by Leanne Bevan|10 September 2021
The wait is finally over. The new and improved RAD Studio 11, Delphi 11 and C++Builder 11 are now available.
With ease, develop modern cross-platform applications from a single codebase that customers will love.
- High DPI IDE with HighDPI VCL and FireMonkey designers, a style-enabled VCL designer, and an improved FireMonkey designer with guidelines.
- A completely redesigned and customisable Welcome page, offering easy customisation of the data shown for customers, improved management of features like recently opened files, viewing newly added items from the GetIt package manager, and more, now built on a framework allowing future custom content by customers and partners.
- Expanded Delphi platform support. Delphi now supports building native macOS applications for Apple Silicon M1 devices (ARM 64-bit), highlighting Delphi’s continued commitment to multi-platform support. Delphi Android support was also enhanced.
- VCL modernisation improvements to better support the Windows 10 native platform and the coming Windows 11. This helps customers improve their application UI and add new features often just by recompiling their existing application.
- A new implementation of C++Builder’s code formatter to help improve the C++ code readability and consistency.
- And much more, including over 750 quality improvements for publicly reported issues and customer feature requests.
Some developers have already had the chance to try the new version out, and here’s what they thought…
Try it out
If you’re on Update Subscription you can gain access straightaway. Once you’ve tried some of the new features, get in touch as we’d love to know what you think of the new version.
If you’re on older versions or completely new to the Embarcadero tools, you can get a free trial for RAD Studio, Delphi or C++Builder or you can get in touch with us for pricing and more information. Alternatively, you can buy a new licence on our webshop.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
In today’s data-driven world, businesses face the critical challenge of ensuring the safety and accessibility of their ever-expanding volumes of data. As organizations increasingly turn to cloud solutions for data storage and backup, the combination of Veeam and Wasabi emerges...
In the fast-paced and interconnected world of business, data has become the lifeblood of organisations. The ability to securely store, manage, and recover data is crucial for business continuity and success. Acronis, a global leader in cyber protection, offers a...
Elevate your development capabilities with RAD Studio 12 Architect, the most advanced RAD Studio edition with the broadest feature set. RAD Studio 12 Architect can enable enterprise-level data services and integrations with Embarcadero’s homegrown tools and services, like Aqua Data...
Intel upgrade options Intel® Parallel Studio XE users, please consider upgrading to Intel® oneAPI Base & HPC Toolkit to take advantage of the latest features including functional and security updates. Intel® System Studio and Intel® oneAPI Base & IOT Toolkit...