FlexNet Code Insight 2018 R1 is released
News|by Leanne Bevan|19 April 2018
Flexera Software has announce the release of FlexNet Code Insight 2018 R1.
This tool empowers your organisation to control and manage the use of open sourse software (OSS) and third-party components.
Development, legal and security departments across your organisation can use this tool to automate OSS policy and strategy to manage vulnerability risk and ensure OSS license compliance.
Highlights of the latest version include:
- Updated analytics and improved usability – legal teams can locate all components with a certain license category, and security teams gain quick access to high risk vulnerabilities and work on the remediation
- Integration into IT and build systems – Engineering/development personnel can integrate their scans in their dev/build/test cycles much more easily, plus security and legal teams can request frequent scanning throughout all stages, ensuring better compliance
- Automated Discovery Framwork
- Expanded vulnerability data coverage
- Discover transitive dependencies of your Hava code automatically
- Additional security features for your projects
To find out more about this OSS compliance solution, or to get a quote, please call +44 (0) 1364 654100.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
Paessler acquires qbilon to help customers unlock key insights to improve IT performance
Paessler AG acquires qbilon GmbH, a company that provides a platform for automatically capturing, analysing and optimising hybrid IT landscapes.
Intro to our Embarcadero licensing specialists
Grey Matter has been supporting developers and ISVs with IDEs and developer tools since 1983. As part of our 40th celebration, we are interviewing some of our specialist teams to find out more about the team and their focus solutions.
In this blog, we speak to Robin Ashby and Andy Hill, our Embarcadero licensing specialists.
Acronis expands Cyber Protect Cloud with new EDR solution
Acronis, one of our leading cyber security partners, has recently expanded its Cyber Protect Cloud offering by introducing a cutting-edge endpoint detection and response (EDR) solution.