FlexNet Code Insight 2018 R1 is released
News|by Leanne Bevan|19 April 2018
Flexera Software has announce the release of FlexNet Code Insight 2018 R1.
This tool empowers your organisation to control and manage the use of open sourse software (OSS) and third-party components.
Development, legal and security departments across your organisation can use this tool to automate OSS policy and strategy to manage vulnerability risk and ensure OSS license compliance.
Highlights of the latest version include:
- Updated analytics and improved usability – legal teams can locate all components with a certain license category, and security teams gain quick access to high risk vulnerabilities and work on the remediation
- Integration into IT and build systems – Engineering/development personnel can integrate their scans in their dev/build/test cycles much more easily, plus security and legal teams can request frequent scanning throughout all stages, ensuring better compliance
- Automated Discovery Framwork
- Expanded vulnerability data coverage
- Discover transitive dependencies of your Hava code automatically
- Additional security features for your projects
To find out more about this OSS compliance solution, or to get a quote, please call +44 (0) 1364 654100.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
In today’s data-driven world, businesses face the critical challenge of ensuring the safety and accessibility of their ever-expanding volumes of data. As organizations increasingly turn to cloud solutions for data storage and backup, the combination of Veeam and Wasabi emerges...
In the fast-paced and interconnected world of business, data has become the lifeblood of organisations. The ability to securely store, manage, and recover data is crucial for business continuity and success. Acronis, a global leader in cyber protection, offers a...
Elevate your development capabilities with RAD Studio 12 Architect, the most advanced RAD Studio edition with the broadest feature set. RAD Studio 12 Architect can enable enterprise-level data services and integrations with Embarcadero’s homegrown tools and services, like Aqua Data...
Intel upgrade options Intel® Parallel Studio XE users, please consider upgrading to Intel® oneAPI Base & HPC Toolkit to take advantage of the latest features including functional and security updates. Intel® System Studio and Intel® oneAPI Base & IOT Toolkit...