FlexNet Code Insight 2018 R1 is released
News|by Leanne Bevan|19 April 2018
Flexera Software has announce the release of FlexNet Code Insight 2018 R1.
This tool empowers your organisation to control and manage the use of open sourse software (OSS) and third-party components.
Development, legal and security departments across your organisation can use this tool to automate OSS policy and strategy to manage vulnerability risk and ensure OSS license compliance.
Highlights of the latest version include:
- Updated analytics and improved usability – legal teams can locate all components with a certain license category, and security teams gain quick access to high risk vulnerabilities and work on the remediation
- Integration into IT and build systems – Engineering/development personnel can integrate their scans in their dev/build/test cycles much more easily, plus security and legal teams can request frequent scanning throughout all stages, ensuring better compliance
- Automated Discovery Framwork
- Expanded vulnerability data coverage
- Discover transitive dependencies of your Hava code automatically
- Additional security features for your projects
To find out more about this OSS compliance solution, or to get a quote, please call +44 (0) 1364 654100.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
Acrobat Pro is now the complete all-in-one PDF and e-signature solution that helps everyone do business faster across locations and devices with 100% digital document workflows.
Intel and Google are working together to drive high-performance computing forward on Google Cloud with the release of the Cloud HPC Toolkit.