Flexera Announce Launch of AdminStudio 2018
News|30 April 2018
Flexera launched AdminStudio 2018 and App Risk Module for general use on 26 April 2018.
Designed with the need for regular operational and security risk assessment in mind, AdminStudio 2018 and App Risk Module link in with ongoing Application Management and more specifically Application Readiness processes.
AdminStudio Enterprise: Application Virtualisation, Compatibility, Mac and Mobile
AdminStudio Professional*: Application Virtualisation, Compatibility, Mac and Mobile
AdminStudio Standard*: Application Virtualisation
AdminStudio Professional and Enterprise:
- A modern and intuitive user interface
- Access additional AdminStudio tool from Application Manager
- Optional App Risk Module (Enterprise only)
- Java dependency reporting
- Integrated PowerShell wrapping
What does App Risk Module add?
App Risk Module for AdminStudio keeps you aware of application vulnerabilities from packaging to deployment to help mitigate against business risk. Add App Risk Module to your AdminStudio implementation to:
- Make early vulnerability assessment and remediation integral to your Application Readiness process
- Stay on top of vulnerabilities with regularly scheduled, automatic scans against Flexera’s database of more than 20,000 appications
- Keep up on the fixes and patches available for known vulnerabilities so you can implement them early to minimise risk
To find out more AdminStudio 2018 and App Risk Module, or to get a quote, contact us on +44 (0)1364 654100.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
Google is ending its Cloud IoT Core managed service on August 16 2023, leaving users with one year to find an alternative solution. What does this mean for your business? Once Google Cloud Iot Core service reaches end of life,...
Acrobat Pro is now the complete all-in-one PDF and e-signature solution that helps everyone do business faster across locations and devices with 100% digital document workflows.
Intel and Google are working together to drive high-performance computing forward on Google Cloud with the release of the Cloud HPC Toolkit.