Flexera Announce Launch of AdminStudio 2018
News|30 April 2018
Flexera launched AdminStudio 2018 and App Risk Module for general use on 26 April 2018.
Designed with the need for regular operational and security risk assessment in mind, AdminStudio 2018 and App Risk Module link in with ongoing Application Management and more specifically Application Readiness processes.
AdminStudio Enterprise: Application Virtualisation, Compatibility, Mac and Mobile
AdminStudio Professional*: Application Virtualisation, Compatibility, Mac and Mobile
AdminStudio Standard*: Application Virtualisation
AdminStudio Professional and Enterprise:
- A modern and intuitive user interface
- Access additional AdminStudio tool from Application Manager
- Optional App Risk Module (Enterprise only)
- Java dependency reporting
- Integrated PowerShell wrapping
What does App Risk Module add?
App Risk Module for AdminStudio keeps you aware of application vulnerabilities from packaging to deployment to help mitigate against business risk. Add App Risk Module to your AdminStudio implementation to:
- Make early vulnerability assessment and remediation integral to your Application Readiness process
- Stay on top of vulnerabilities with regularly scheduled, automatic scans against Flexera’s database of more than 20,000 appications
- Keep up on the fixes and patches available for known vulnerabilities so you can implement them early to minimise risk
To find out more AdminStudio 2018 and App Risk Module, or to get a quote, contact us on +44 (0)1364 654100.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
Paessler acquires qbilon to help customers unlock key insights to improve IT performance
Paessler AG acquires qbilon GmbH, a company that provides a platform for automatically capturing, analysing and optimising hybrid IT landscapes.
Intro to our Embarcadero licensing specialists
Grey Matter has been supporting developers and ISVs with IDEs and developer tools since 1983. As part of our 40th celebration, we are interviewing some of our specialist teams to find out more about the team and their focus solutions.
In this blog, we speak to Robin Ashby and Andy Hill, our Embarcadero licensing specialists.
Acronis expands Cyber Protect Cloud with new EDR solution
Acronis, one of our leading cyber security partners, has recently expanded its Cyber Protect Cloud offering by introducing a cutting-edge endpoint detection and response (EDR) solution.