Flexera Announce Launch of AdminStudio 2018
News|30 April 2018
Flexera launched AdminStudio 2018 and App Risk Module for general use on 26 April 2018.
Designed with the need for regular operational and security risk assessment in mind, AdminStudio 2018 and App Risk Module link in with ongoing Application Management and more specifically Application Readiness processes.
AdminStudio Enterprise: Application Virtualisation, Compatibility, Mac and Mobile
AdminStudio Professional*: Application Virtualisation, Compatibility, Mac and Mobile
AdminStudio Standard*: Application Virtualisation
AdminStudio Professional and Enterprise:
- A modern and intuitive user interface
- Access additional AdminStudio tool from Application Manager
- Optional App Risk Module (Enterprise only)
- Java dependency reporting
- Integrated PowerShell wrapping
What does App Risk Module add?
App Risk Module for AdminStudio keeps you aware of application vulnerabilities from packaging to deployment to help mitigate against business risk. Add App Risk Module to your AdminStudio implementation to:
- Make early vulnerability assessment and remediation integral to your Application Readiness process
- Stay on top of vulnerabilities with regularly scheduled, automatic scans against Flexera’s database of more than 20,000 appications
- Keep up on the fixes and patches available for known vulnerabilities so you can implement them early to minimise risk
To find out more AdminStudio 2018 and App Risk Module, or to get a quote, contact us on +44 (0)1364 654100.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
Wed 30 November 2022 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm GMT
The 2023 release of Intel® oneAPI tools will be available soon. Get an advance peek of what’s new, plus engage in a live Q&A with Intel software experts about all things oneAPI.
Microsoft first announced that Office 365 would become Microsoft 365 in April 2020, with the changes effective from November 2022. Microsoft have stated they changed the name to be “more reflective of the range of features and benefits included within...
6 - 7 December 2022 9:00 am - 3:30 pm CT
The oneAPI DevSummit for AI and HPC is a free virtual community conference for those who are interested in performant, cross-architecture programming and want to evolve heterogeneous computing to its fullest potential.