Flexera Announce Launch of AdminStudio 2018
News|30 April 2018
Flexera launched AdminStudio 2018 and App Risk Module for general use on 26 April 2018.
Designed with the need for regular operational and security risk assessment in mind, AdminStudio 2018 and App Risk Module link in with ongoing Application Management and more specifically Application Readiness processes.
AdminStudio Enterprise: Application Virtualisation, Compatibility, Mac and Mobile
AdminStudio Professional*: Application Virtualisation, Compatibility, Mac and Mobile
AdminStudio Standard*: Application Virtualisation
AdminStudio Professional and Enterprise:
- A modern and intuitive user interface
- Access additional AdminStudio tool from Application Manager
- Optional App Risk Module (Enterprise only)
- Java dependency reporting
- Integrated PowerShell wrapping
What does App Risk Module add?
App Risk Module for AdminStudio keeps you aware of application vulnerabilities from packaging to deployment to help mitigate against business risk. Add App Risk Module to your AdminStudio implementation to:
- Make early vulnerability assessment and remediation integral to your Application Readiness process
- Stay on top of vulnerabilities with regularly scheduled, automatic scans against Flexera’s database of more than 20,000 appications
- Keep up on the fixes and patches available for known vulnerabilities so you can implement them early to minimise risk
To find out more AdminStudio 2018 and App Risk Module, or to get a quote, contact us on +44 (0)1364 654100.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
Since 2023, AI has been everywhere. And many are seeing it as a great tool for improving productivity which many businesses need for improved efficiency to manage high workloads. Adobe has now developed its own AI tool, AI Assistant, currently...
Watch this webinar recording, “Beyond password protection: document security with Acrobat Pro”, hosted by our partner Adobe to learn the various ways Adobe Acrobat Pro and Microsoft can help you keep your PDFs and their sensitive information safe. In the...
With Microsoft Maps, retail businesses can obtain accurate location data, generate new insights, and optimize their logistics operations.
Fri 15 March 2024 9:30 am - 2:00 pm GMT
Get ready to flex your strategic minds and sharpen your cyber security defences at an exclusive event hosted by Grey Matter and ESET. Join us for an afternoon of insightful learning and exhilarating gaming as we explore the powerful synergy...