CLion 2016.3 is here, providing modern C++ code of high-quality
News|by Leanne Bevan|23 November 2016
JetBrains latest update to CLion enables users to carry out more accurate code inspections, remote GDB debug on Windows and renewed CMake workflow.
New features include:
- Modern C++ support in CLion with user-defined literals, C++14 digit separator and improved overload resolution support, as well as dozens of fixes for false-positive code analysis checks.
- C users should check out how C11 keywords completion speeds up the coding.
- A more flexible and efficient approach to CMake project: model opens projects from an existing CMake generation folder. Users can also configure a generation folder of their choice and skip generating several CMake configurations to speed up CMake loading.
- Remote GDB debug makes its way to Windows with this version. Users can benefit from all of the IDE’s features when debugging remotely.
- Semantic highlighting for data flow.
- Performance improvements when reopening already indexed Unreal Engine projects in CLion.
- Undo actions and sign-off commit in VCS, as well as an improved UI and speed-up filtering in Git/Mercurial log.
Contact us on +44 (0)1364 654100 to learn more.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
Since 2023, AI has been everywhere. And many are seeing it as a great tool for improving productivity which many businesses need for improved efficiency to manage high workloads. Adobe has now developed its own AI tool, AI Assistant, currently...
Watch this webinar recording, “Beyond password protection: document security with Acrobat Pro”, hosted by our partner Adobe to learn the various ways Adobe Acrobat Pro and Microsoft can help you keep your PDFs and their sensitive information safe. In the...
With Microsoft Maps, retail businesses can obtain accurate location data, generate new insights, and optimize their logistics operations.
Fri 15 March 2024 9:30 am - 2:00 pm GMT
Get ready to flex your strategic minds and sharpen your cyber security defences at an exclusive event hosted by Grey Matter and ESET. Join us for an afternoon of insightful learning and exhilarating gaming as we explore the powerful synergy...