Virtual SenchaCon 2021
Blog|by Leanne Bevan|9 April 2021
What will the event cover?
- Opening keynote – Kegan Blumenthal, General Manager at Sencha
- Bringing production and management together through agile digitalisation – Gaylord Falque, Product Developer
- at Icube
- Routing and dynamics package loading with Ext JS – Nils Dehl, Senior Developer at dkd
- Exterminating bugs in your Ext JS applications – Max Rahder, Senior Software Analyst at Celestial Systems
- Introducing GRUI: Sencha Grid for React UI – Celestrial Systems Team
- TBC – Thorsten Suckow-Homberg – Senior Software Developer at Eyeworkers
- How to store and manipulate large files in Ext JS using MongoDB GridFS – Laurent Witt, COO at Jnesis
- Mastering server send components in Ext JS – Torsten Dinkheller, Sencha MVP
- Customer insight: Ext JS strategies for building large applications – Marco Guinter Alberton, CTO at ERPlan
- Fireside chat: the modern state of developer tools – Idera developer tools General Managers and Product Managers
Sign up and find out more here.
Want to present?
If you have anything exciting to share with the global developer community, apply to be a presenter.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
Wed 30 November 2022 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm GMT
The 2023 release of Intel® oneAPI tools will be available soon. Get an advance peek of what’s new, plus engage in a live Q&A with Intel software experts about all things oneAPI.
Microsoft first announced that Office 365 would become Microsoft 365 in April 2020, with the changes effective from November 2022. Microsoft have stated they changed the name to be “more reflective of the range of features and benefits included within...
6 - 7 December 2022 9:00 am - 3:30 pm CT
The oneAPI DevSummit for AI and HPC is a free virtual community conference for those who are interested in performant, cross-architecture programming and want to evolve heterogeneous computing to its fullest potential.