Sencha training: develop skills to create amazing web apps
Blog|by Leanne Bevan|18 April 2019
Sencha is offering a number of online training courses to help budding or existing developers develop their skills to design and build great apps.
Those who participate in the training get the chance to learn:
- How to build web apps for desktop and mobile using Ext JS
- Essential Ext JS concepts
- How to test applications
Sencha has put this together as they understand that using a new library, framework or testing tool always has a learning curve, and reviewing all the resources available can be time consuming and overwhelming.
These training courses are hands-on and take place throughout the year. Here are the upcoming sessions for Ext JS and Sencha Test:
- Sencha Test for Engineers – 22-23 April 2019
- Sencha Test for Developers – 24-25 April 2019
- Essential Ext JS 6.7 – 20-24 May 2019
- Building Desktop and Mobile Apps – 3-14 June 2019
There are also some free self-paced tutorials to help developers quickly and easily build a Ext JS 6.7 applications. During the tutorials, developers learn how to:
- Access Ext JS through the npm Open Tooling Registry
- Use the Modern Toolkit for Components in HTML5 browsers
- Navigate the Ext JS application architecture
- Take advantage of MVVM design pattern with View Packages
- Implement binding for updating data in views
- Alias components with xtype syntax
- Style components with themes and ASS component variables
- Work with Life Cycle methods
- Plus much more!
Grey Matter is proud to be a Sencha Reseller for UK and Ireland. Please fill out the form below to receive more information about the Sencha tools or if you have any licensing queries.
We recently hosted a webinar with Sencha about quick and easy web development. Watch the recording here.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
In today’s data-driven world, businesses face the critical challenge of ensuring the safety and accessibility of their ever-expanding volumes of data. As organizations increasingly turn to cloud solutions for data storage and backup, the combination of Veeam and Wasabi emerges...
In the fast-paced and interconnected world of business, data has become the lifeblood of organisations. The ability to securely store, manage, and recover data is crucial for business continuity and success. Acronis, a global leader in cyber protection, offers a...
Elevate your development capabilities with RAD Studio 12 Architect, the most advanced RAD Studio edition with the broadest feature set. RAD Studio 12 Architect can enable enterprise-level data services and integrations with Embarcadero’s homegrown tools and services, like Aqua Data...
Intel upgrade options Intel® Parallel Studio XE users, please consider upgrading to Intel® oneAPI Base & HPC Toolkit to take advantage of the latest features including functional and security updates. Intel® System Studio and Intel® oneAPI Base & IOT Toolkit...