Sencha training: develop skills to create amazing web apps
Blog|by Leanne Bevan|18 April 2019
Sencha is offering a number of online training courses to help budding or existing developers develop their skills to design and build great apps.
Those who participate in the training get the chance to learn:
- How to build web apps for desktop and mobile using Ext JS
- Essential Ext JS concepts
- How to test applications
Sencha has put this together as they understand that using a new library, framework or testing tool always has a learning curve, and reviewing all the resources available can be time consuming and overwhelming.
These training courses are hands-on and take place throughout the year. Here are the upcoming sessions for Ext JS and Sencha Test:
- Sencha Test for Engineers – 22-23 April 2019
- Sencha Test for Developers – 24-25 April 2019
- Essential Ext JS 6.7 – 20-24 May 2019
- Building Desktop and Mobile Apps – 3-14 June 2019
There are also some free self-paced tutorials to help developers quickly and easily build a Ext JS 6.7 applications. During the tutorials, developers learn how to:
- Access Ext JS through the npm Open Tooling Registry
- Use the Modern Toolkit for Components in HTML5 browsers
- Navigate the Ext JS application architecture
- Take advantage of MVVM design pattern with View Packages
- Implement binding for updating data in views
- Alias components with xtype syntax
- Style components with themes and ASS component variables
- Work with Life Cycle methods
- Plus much more!
Grey Matter is proud to be a Sencha Reseller for UK and Ireland. Please fill out the form below to receive more information about the Sencha tools or if you have any licensing queries.
We recently hosted a webinar with Sencha about quick and easy web development. Watch the recording here.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
Do you have a cloud migration strategy for modernising your legacy applications? Find out more about the options open to you in this blog
Veeam is ending the sale of per-socket licensing. Read on to find out about the options new and existing customer have instead.
What is Microsoft 365? Microsoft 365 is made up of Windows 10, Office 365 and Enterprise Mobility and Security (EM + S). It’s a powerful operating system and boasts an impressive array of productivity tools. It also has an advanced,...