Sencha releases Ext JS 7.3
Blog|by Leanne Bevan|8 October 2020
Despite the challenges that have come with the pandemic, Sencha has been working hard and have now released Ext JS 7.3.
What is Ext JS?
What’s new in Ext JS 7.3?
- Several improvements to the Data Grid, Fields, Charts and Buttons widgets.
- Enhancements to Ext JS Grid scrolling experience.
- Lots of quality improvements addressing customer reported tickets. Take a look at the release notes for full details.
- New Kitchen Sink examples and directly usable ready-to-go templates for both toolkits.
- 30+ new fiddle examples in Ext JS API Docs.
- Upgraded Froala WYSIWYG Editor to latest version 3.2.1.
Try out these login form examples that you can easily copy directly into your application:
- Create a responsive login form
- Create a template to reset user password
- Create a responsive create account template
Find out more
Not used Sencha Ext JS before? Check out the 30-day free trial.
As a Sencha partner, Grey Matter can help you with any licensing queries you have. Give our Sencha licensing team a call on +44 (0) 1364 655 123 or email email@example.com to find out more, or to get a free trial, demo or quote.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
October is Cyber Security Awareness Month. We’re here to help you become more aware of cyber threats and help you and your employees become more cyber smart. The National Cybersecurity Alliance has announced that the theme for 2022 is “See...
The fourth and final Cyber Security Awareness Month blog in the series looks at protecting your business from phishing and educating staff.
In our third blog in the Cyber Security Awareness Month series, we take a look at the importance of updating software and patch management.
In the second blog of our Cyber Security Awareness Month series, we look at the importance of using strong passwords and a management tool.