Looking to Migrate to Exchange Online? We Can Help – For Free!
News|9 April 2018
We’re excited to be able to offer a free Exchange Online migration for up to 50 users when you sign up to CSP Direct with us.
Let us help you kick-start your business’ journey towards a single integrated platform, giving you the tools you need to increase productivity and revenue.
What’s So Great About Exchange Online?
- If you’re already using Office 365, migrating to Outlook / Exchange online will give you an integrated platform where your email client and your applications and software work in perfect harmony
- Better functionality which will allow greater productivity and collaboration. These include: group inboxes, shared calendars and conversation tabs
- Better security with inbuilt tools that protect against viruses and spam and advanced archiving abilities
- Simplified management for admins via a single unified console enabling central administration for user accounts, usage policies, mobile device security, message tracking and reporting.
Why Sign Up to CSP Direct with Grey Matter?
- We’ll take away all the stress of licence management and simplify the process with our online portal GMCirrus™
- Offering a simple, per month subscription model for licensing we can reduce the cost of upfront investment in Microsoft licensing for you. You’ll also benefit from cost savings when directly purchasing Microsoft Cloud services and Azure resource from Microsoft
- You’ll receive unlimited 9×5 Cloud Assure Support service for your business at no additional cost, with the option to uplift to 24×7 should this be required.
If you want to find out more about this offer, our migration services, or CSP Direct with us please get in touch!
Call us on +44 (0)1364 654100
Email us email@example.com
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
Veeam is ending the sale of per-socket licensing. Read on to find out about the options new and existing customer have instead.
What is Microsoft 365? Microsoft 365 is made up of Windows 10, Office 365 and Enterprise Mobility and Security (EM + S). It’s a powerful operating system and boasts an impressive array of productivity tools. It also has an advanced,...
The Bing Maps Dev Center provides account management functionality for customers and developers who use the Bing Maps APIs. To get your Bing Maps Dev Center Account ID: 1. Sign in to the Bing Maps Dev Center. 2. After you...
An ESET report reveals the most common types of cyber security incidents and the worst-hit UK business sectors. Phishing is a major issue.