Looking to Migrate to Exchange Online? We Can Help – For Free!
News|9 April 2018
We’re excited to be able to offer a free Exchange Online migration for up to 50 users when you sign up to CSP Direct with us.
Let us help you kick-start your business’ journey towards a single integrated platform, giving you the tools you need to increase productivity and revenue.
What’s So Great About Exchange Online?
- If you’re already using Office 365, migrating to Outlook / Exchange online will give you an integrated platform where your email client and your applications and software work in perfect harmony
- Better functionality which will allow greater productivity and collaboration. These include: group inboxes, shared calendars and conversation tabs
- Better security with inbuilt tools that protect against viruses and spam and advanced archiving abilities
- Simplified management for admins via a single unified console enabling central administration for user accounts, usage policies, mobile device security, message tracking and reporting.
Why Sign Up to CSP Direct with Grey Matter?
- We’ll take away all the stress of licence management and simplify the process with our online portal GMCirrus™
- Offering a simple, per month subscription model for licensing we can reduce the cost of upfront investment in Microsoft licensing for you. You’ll also benefit from cost savings when directly purchasing Microsoft Cloud services and Azure resource from Microsoft
- You’ll receive unlimited 9×5 Cloud Assure Support service for your business at no additional cost, with the option to uplift to 24×7 should this be required.
If you want to find out more about this offer, our migration services, or CSP Direct with us please get in touch!
Call us on +44 (0)1364 654100
Email us email@example.com
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
October is Cyber Security Awareness Month. We’re here to help you become more aware of cyber threats and help you and your employees become more cyber smart. The National Cybersecurity Alliance has announced that the theme for 2022 is “See...
The fourth and final Cyber Security Awareness Month blog in the series looks at protecting your business from phishing and educating staff.
In our third blog in the Cyber Security Awareness Month series, we take a look at the importance of updating software and patch management.
In the second blog of our Cyber Security Awareness Month series, we look at the importance of using strong passwords and a management tool.