How can Sencha Architect impact your web app development?
Blog|by Leanne Bevan|18 July 2019
If you’re new to web app development, or just don’t have the time or resource to focus on granular development, then I suggest you try out Sencha Architect.
Sencha Architect enables you to build HTML5 applications using drag-and-drop features, so you can spend less time on manual coding, while boosting your application code to ensure high-performance. Other benefits include:
- Automatic code generation, saving you the need to type most boilerplate code
- The Visual Application Builder helps you to easily create apps in a drag-and-drop environment, and all Ext JS components are available for use for both Modern and Classic toolkits
- Easily add customised components, build your own extensions or use one from the Sencha community
- Import customised or pre-packaged themes (using Themer) to match your brand
- Integration with Sencha Cmd – automate tasks including production build creation and code minification, and it simplifies deployment across all major app stores
So give it a go! And share with us what you create.
Productivity is a word that is being pushed out a lot, maybe a bit overused. But it is important. The more productive you and your team are, the more time you can focus on the important stuff or the areas you have more expertise in. So Architect is an ideal tool for facilitating that.
Creating web apps is a great way to kick start your app development journey.
Grey Matter is proud to be a Sencha Reseller, if you have any questions about Architect licensing, or would like a quote, please contact us by calling our team on +44 (0) 1364 655123.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
Intel and Google are working together to drive high-performance computing forward on Google Cloud with the release of the Cloud HPC Toolkit.
Thu 22 September 2022 11:00 am - 1:00 pm BST
Learn how to increase your revenue through Microsoft’s Commercial Marketplace if you create Azure Managed Application solutions