How can Sencha Architect impact your web app development?
Blog|by Leanne Bevan|18 July 2019
If you’re new to web app development, or just don’t have the time or resource to focus on granular development, then I suggest you try out Sencha Architect.
Sencha Architect enables you to build HTML5 applications using drag-and-drop features, so you can spend less time on manual coding, while boosting your application code to ensure high-performance. Other benefits include:
- Automatic code generation, saving you the need to type most boilerplate code
- The Visual Application Builder helps you to easily create apps in a drag-and-drop environment, and all Ext JS components are available for use for both Modern and Classic toolkits
- Easily add customised components, build your own extensions or use one from the Sencha community
- Import customised or pre-packaged themes (using Themer) to match your brand
- Integration with Sencha Cmd – automate tasks including production build creation and code minification, and it simplifies deployment across all major app stores
So give it a go! And share with us what you create.
Productivity is a word that is being pushed out a lot, maybe a bit overused. But it is important. The more productive you and your team are, the more time you can focus on the important stuff or the areas you have more expertise in. So Architect is an ideal tool for facilitating that.
Creating web apps is a great way to kick start your app development journey.
Grey Matter is proud to be a Sencha Reseller, if you have any questions about Architect licensing, or would like a quote, please contact us by calling our team on +44 (0) 1364 655123.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
Wed 30 November 2022 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm GMT
The 2023 release of Intel® oneAPI tools will be available soon. Get an advance peek of what’s new, plus engage in a live Q&A with Intel software experts about all things oneAPI.
Microsoft first announced that Office 365 would become Microsoft 365 in April 2020, with the changes effective from November 2022. Microsoft have stated they changed the name to be “more reflective of the range of features and benefits included within...
6 - 7 December 2022 9:00 am - 3:30 pm CT
The oneAPI DevSummit for AI and HPC is a free virtual community conference for those who are interested in performant, cross-architecture programming and want to evolve heterogeneous computing to its fullest potential.