Enhance your productivity when using Visual Studio
News|by Leanne Bevan|5 September 2019
We want to help you work on your projects as efficiently as possible. Therefore, we have teamed up with Whole Tomato Software to enable Visual Studio users to be more productive when coding. Whole Tomato Software has a product called Visual Assist, which is an extension for Visual Studio. This tool can save your time and enhance your C++, C# and C development.
How can Visual Assist help you?
Here are some of the key features:
- Navigation: Move about your code with newfound ease—to any file, method, symbol, or reference in your projects and solutions. Get anywhere from anywhere.
- Refactoring: Reduce the complexity of your code, improve its readability, and make it extensible without changing its external behaviour. Refactor legacy code, the code you inherit, or the first version of your own work.
- Code Generation: Generate code faster than you think possible, even if you use just a handful of the features in Visual Assist. As you become a proficient user, write and update code even faster.
- Coding Assistance: Write code faster with assistance that doesn’t get in your way, especially when you’re on a roll. Visual Assist suggests completions only if they save you serious typing, and quietly fixes mistakes in your wake.
- Code Understanding: Make sense of complex code, or code you haven’t touched in a long time, with an assortment of tool windows, browsers, and fields that provide information where and when you need it.
- Code Correction: Watch Visual Assist correct mistakes as you make them, especially errors in symbol case and pointer notation. Type entirely in lower case, and watch Visual Assist correct the case of all of your symbols.
If you want to know more, fill in the form below and one of our licensing team will contact you. Alternatively, you can buy the tool in a matter of minutes by ordering it on our web shop.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
Mon 20 February 2023 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm GMT
Intel has launched its fourth-generation Intel Xeon Scalable processor, codenamed Sapphire Rapids, the successor to Ice Lake. Find out more!
Mon 20 February 2023 10:00 am - 11:30 am GMT
Grey Matter has passed the Government-backed Cyber Essentials assessment once again. This certification recognises our data protection efforts.