Enhance your productivity when using Visual Studio
News|by Leanne Bevan|5 September 2019
We want to help you work on your projects as efficiently as possible. Therefore, we have teamed up with Whole Tomato Software to enable Visual Studio users to be more productive when coding. Whole Tomato Software has a product called Visual Assist, which is an extension for Visual Studio. This tool can save your time and enhance your C++, C# and C development.
How can Visual Assist help you?
Here are some of the key features:
- Navigation: Move about your code with newfound ease—to any file, method, symbol, or reference in your projects and solutions. Get anywhere from anywhere.
- Refactoring: Reduce the complexity of your code, improve its readability, and make it extensible without changing its external behaviour. Refactor legacy code, the code you inherit, or the first version of your own work.
- Code Generation: Generate code faster than you think possible, even if you use just a handful of the features in Visual Assist. As you become a proficient user, write and update code even faster.
- Coding Assistance: Write code faster with assistance that doesn’t get in your way, especially when you’re on a roll. Visual Assist suggests completions only if they save you serious typing, and quietly fixes mistakes in your wake.
- Code Understanding: Make sense of complex code, or code you haven’t touched in a long time, with an assortment of tool windows, browsers, and fields that provide information where and when you need it.
- Code Correction: Watch Visual Assist correct mistakes as you make them, especially errors in symbol case and pointer notation. Type entirely in lower case, and watch Visual Assist correct the case of all of your symbols.
If you want to know more, fill in the form below and one of our licensing team will contact you. Alternatively, you can buy the tool in a matter of minutes by ordering it on our web shop.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
Paessler acquires qbilon to help customers unlock key insights to improve IT performance
Paessler AG acquires qbilon GmbH, a company that provides a platform for automatically capturing, analysing and optimising hybrid IT landscapes.
Intro to our Embarcadero licensing specialists
Grey Matter has been supporting developers and ISVs with IDEs and developer tools since 1983. As part of our 40th celebration, we are interviewing some of our specialist teams to find out more about the team and their focus solutions.
In this blog, we speak to Robin Ashby and Andy Hill, our Embarcadero licensing specialists.
Acronis expands Cyber Protect Cloud with new EDR solution
Acronis, one of our leading cyber security partners, has recently expanded its Cyber Protect Cloud offering by introducing a cutting-edge endpoint detection and response (EDR) solution.