CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2018 Launched
News|by Leanne Bevan|10 April 2018
We are delighted to announce the availability of the new CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite 2018.
New features and enhancements:
- NEW symmetry drawing mode
- NEW perspective effect
- ENHANCED Impact tool, Pointilizer™ and PhotoCocktail™
- NEW block shadow tool
- NEW – align and distribute tools
- ENHANCED streamlined design experience
- NEW – straighten photos interactively
- NEW – interactive photo persective adjuster
- NEW – apply envelopes to bitmaps
- NEW Aftershot 3 HDR
- ENHANCED LiveSketch™ tool
- EHANCED pen and stylus device support
- NEW – publish to WordPress capability
- NEW Project Timer
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2018 includes:
- CorelDRAW® 2018 – vector illustration and page layout
- PHOTO-PAINT® 2018 – image editing
- Font Manager™ 2018 – font management tool
- PowerTRACE® 2018 – Bitmap-to-vector tracing (included as part of the CorelDRAW 2018 application)
- CONNECT™ 2018 – content finder
- CAPTURE™ 2018 – screen capture tool
- AfterShot™ 3 HDR – RAW photo editor
- BenVISTA PhotoZoom Pro 4 – plug-in for enlarging digital images
Why choose CorelDRAW?
- Millions of design professionals, SMBs and design enthusiasts use it
- Affordable and flexible payment options – choose from a perpectual licence or a subscription, paying only when you need the software
- File compatibility with a wide range of file formats
- Efficient user experience – support for multi-monitor viewing, 4K displays, real-time stylus pen-compatible tablets and wheel devices
- Access to a range of learning resourse, design assets, fonts, apps and plug-ins
Watch the webinar recording for a deep dive into the latest features.
Contact us on +44 (0) 1364 655124 to find out more.
Buy it now on our web shop.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
October is Cyber Security Awareness Month. We’re here to help you become more aware of cyber threats and help you and your employees become more cyber smart. The National Cybersecurity Alliance has announced that the theme for 2022 is “See...
The fourth and final Cyber Security Awareness Month blog in the series looks at protecting your business from phishing and educating staff.
In our third blog in the Cyber Security Awareness Month series, we take a look at the importance of updating software and patch management.
In the second blog of our Cyber Security Awareness Month series, we look at the importance of using strong passwords and a management tool.