Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud June 2021 Release
News|by Leanne Bevan|30 June 2021
Acronis has shared new highly sought-after features (particularly for service providers) in their June 2021 release of Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud – a solution that integrates cybersecurity, data protection and endpoint protection management.
- Executive Summary Reports to show key performance metrics to clients. MSPs can easily demonstrate the value of the services they deliver to your clients with these customisable reports. Reported metrics include: patches installed, malicious URLs blocked, malware blocked, protection status of machines…and more. Available on partner and customer levels in the Management Portal.
- Device control for macOS. Reduce your client’s risk from insider data breaches on Mac computers by controlling user access to peripheral devices and local interfaces on protected computers running macOS Catalina and Big Sur.
- Simplified delivery of initial backup to the cloud for backup plans with replications. Physical Data Shipping with replication to cloud is now possible for locations with Always Incremental scheme only.
- Privacy warnings for Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace backups. Prevents accidental access to client data by warning the partner and that action will be logged before accessing sensitive data.
- Client Access to audit log for Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace backups. The client or administrator is able to search and review events related to Microsoft 365 or Google Workspace cloud-to-cloud backup for any investigation or analysis of possible deviations.
- Brand-neutral Acronis Cyber Protect installer. Acronis partners are able to provide a brand-neutral solution to their customers. Partners can enable white-labelling in the partner settings; allowing the client to download a brand-neutral installer and Cyber Protect Monitor.
- Support licensing for hosting servers. For Acronis partners utilising web hosting control panels, special web hosting server protection pricing and licensing has been introduced for DirectAdmin, Virtualmin, ISPmanager.
In this release, Acronis Cyber Infrastructure provides a wide range of new features that enhance the clients’ experience and service providers’ interoperability. The improvements cover embedded firewall management for outbound connections, accelerated cluster update, backup storage throttling optimisation, and many more.
New data centres are now open in Sofia, Bulgaria and Vienna, Austria. Benefit from better connectivity while helping sensitive clients stay compliant by storing their data locally.
Find out more
To learn more about Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud, book a demo, free trial or get a quote from our Security Specialist.
Call: +44 (0) 1364 655 181
We’re proud to be an Acronis Gold Partner.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
oneAPI DevSummit 2023
Tue 13 June 2023 3:00 pm - 10:00 pm GMT
oneAPI DevSummit is focused on technical talks and workshops that highlight the capabilities of the oneAPI tools.