Working remotely with MindManager
News|by Leanne Bevan|30 April 2020
The latest version of MindManager connects users more than ever before. This allows you to work quicker and makes it easier for teams to work remotely.
MindManager 2020 is a mindmapping and project management tool for individuals and teams to share ideas, plan and track projects, and collate information.
Key remote working features
- Co-editing – invite others (even non-Mind Manager users) to securely collaborate on maps in real-time
- Snap capture tool – expand your maps by capturing images, links and text notes through your desktop, mobile device or Chrome browser
- MindManager Go Mobile View app – view and add notes to your maps from anywhere on iOS and Android
- Content control – manage the policies and permissions of who has access and editing rights to maps and data (for Enterprise customers only)
Why MindManager is great for remote working
- Centralise project information for the whole team
- Track the tasks, budgets and other important project details
- Share ideas and information collated from or for training
Developer and ISV customers would find great benefit in MindManager’s swim line and diagram features for managing team projects and sprints.
Contact us to discuss pricing, licensing options and free trials:
Call: +44 (0) 1364 654100
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
Wed 30 November 2022 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm GMT
The 2023 release of Intel® oneAPI tools will be available soon. Get an advance peek of what’s new, plus engage in a live Q&A with Intel software experts about all things oneAPI.
Microsoft first announced that Office 365 would become Microsoft 365 in April 2020, with the changes effective from November 2022. Microsoft have stated they changed the name to be “more reflective of the range of features and benefits included within...
6 - 7 December 2022 9:00 am - 3:30 pm CT
The oneAPI DevSummit for AI and HPC is a free virtual community conference for those who are interested in performant, cross-architecture programming and want to evolve heterogeneous computing to its fullest potential.