What’s new in Kerio Operator
News|by Leanne Bevan|23 September 2016
Simplifying the ability for users to make and receive voice and video calls, easier administration and improved call quality and performance comes the new Kerio Operator 2.5 to enhance the user experience.
Key improvements and features include:
- Kerio Operator Softphone – Users of Windows, Linux and Mac cam initiate face-to-face video calls, listen and manage voicemail messages, forward calls from their computer.
- Improved call quality – the highly flexible Opus audio codec adapts the bandwidth available, enabling both office and remote workers to have high quality conversations.
- Cloud-based management – manage, monitor and backup multiple deployments using MyKerio.
- Auto-provisioning more phones – via Ubiquito UniFi range as well as more Grandstream, Snom and Htek models.
- Improved performance and stability.
Head to our website to find out more about Kerio Operator or give us a call on +44 (0)1364 654100.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
Tue 24 January 2023 10:00 am - 11:00 am GMT
Learn how Microsoft 365 defends against cyber threats facing businesses today, and get an overview of the impressive security features it contains in our January webinar. Grey Matter’s Microsoft 365 expert, Adam Blackwell will highlight the security features contained in...
January 2023 marks the end of the extended period of support for Windows 7. Windows 7 Extended Security Updates, first announced in January 2020, was introduced as a last resort for customers who were still using legacy Microsoft products past...