What’s new in Kerio Operator
News|by Leanne Bevan|23 September 2016
Simplifying the ability for users to make and receive voice and video calls, easier administration and improved call quality and performance comes the new Kerio Operator 2.5 to enhance the user experience.
Key improvements and features include:
- Kerio Operator Softphone – Users of Windows, Linux and Mac cam initiate face-to-face video calls, listen and manage voicemail messages, forward calls from their computer.
- Improved call quality – the highly flexible Opus audio codec adapts the bandwidth available, enabling both office and remote workers to have high quality conversations.
- Cloud-based management – manage, monitor and backup multiple deployments using MyKerio.
- Auto-provisioning more phones – via Ubiquito UniFi range as well as more Grandstream, Snom and Htek models.
- Improved performance and stability.
Head to our website to find out more about Kerio Operator or give us a call on +44 (0)1364 654100.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
Acrobat Pro is now the complete all-in-one PDF and e-signature solution that helps everyone do business faster across locations and devices with 100% digital document workflows.
Intel and Google are working together to drive high-performance computing forward on Google Cloud with the release of the Cloud HPC Toolkit.