What’s new in Kerio Operator
News|by Leanne Bevan|23 September 2016
Simplifying the ability for users to make and receive voice and video calls, easier administration and improved call quality and performance comes the new Kerio Operator 2.5 to enhance the user experience.
Key improvements and features include:
- Kerio Operator Softphone – Users of Windows, Linux and Mac cam initiate face-to-face video calls, listen and manage voicemail messages, forward calls from their computer.
- Improved call quality – the highly flexible Opus audio codec adapts the bandwidth available, enabling both office and remote workers to have high quality conversations.
- Cloud-based management – manage, monitor and backup multiple deployments using MyKerio.
- Auto-provisioning more phones – via Ubiquito UniFi range as well as more Grandstream, Snom and Htek models.
- Improved performance and stability.
Head to our website to find out more about Kerio Operator or give us a call on +44 (0)1364 654100.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
In today’s data-driven world, businesses face the critical challenge of ensuring the safety and accessibility of their ever-expanding volumes of data. As organizations increasingly turn to cloud solutions for data storage and backup, the combination of Veeam and Wasabi emerges...
In the fast-paced and interconnected world of business, data has become the lifeblood of organisations. The ability to securely store, manage, and recover data is crucial for business continuity and success. Acronis, a global leader in cyber protection, offers a...
Elevate your development capabilities with RAD Studio 12 Architect, the most advanced RAD Studio edition with the broadest feature set. RAD Studio 12 Architect can enable enterprise-level data services and integrations with Embarcadero’s homegrown tools and services, like Aqua Data...
Intel upgrade options Intel® Parallel Studio XE users, please consider upgrading to Intel® oneAPI Base & HPC Toolkit to take advantage of the latest features including functional and security updates. Intel® System Studio and Intel® oneAPI Base & IOT Toolkit...