Visual Studio 2017 is released with some great new features!
News|by Leanne Bevan|9 March 2017
Microsoft recently announced the availability of Visual Studio 2017. Grey Matter and our event attendees were lucky enough to find out about the new features in our annual Visual Studio Event hosted at the Microsoft Offices, in Reading, on Tuesday 7 March – release day. Visual Studio 2017 is for any developer, any app, on any platform.
The latest version of the includes many great new features and capabilities to enhance the developer experience:
- Flexibly install Visual Studio in good time.
- Navigate, write and fix your code quickly and efficiently.
- Easily debug, profile and diagnose errors.
- Utilise comprehensive testing tools to create high-quality code.
- Collaborate effortlessly through agile version control.
- Customise Visual Studio to fit your needs through building your own extensions.
- Increase productivity and explore new capabilities by taking advantage of a variety of tools.
- Make use of Visual Studio 2017 for Mac.
To find out more about the new capabilities of Visual Studio, please call us on +44 (0) 1364 654100.
Recordings of the sessions at our event, including demos and details of the new Visual Studio, will be available to view soon.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
Google is ending its Cloud IoT Core managed service on August 16 2023, leaving users with one year to find an alternative solution. What does this mean for your business? Once Google Cloud Iot Core service reaches end of life,...
Acrobat Pro is now the complete all-in-one PDF and e-signature solution that helps everyone do business faster across locations and devices with 100% digital document workflows.
Intel and Google are working together to drive high-performance computing forward on Google Cloud with the release of the Cloud HPC Toolkit.