Snagit 2020 has arrived
News|by Leanne Bevan|23 October 2019
TechSmith has announced the release of Snagit 2020.
What is Snagit?
Snagit is a screen capture, image editing and screen recording solution.
What is new?
The new features enable you to:
- Combine images in new, pre-made layouts
- Talk and draw over screenshots – deal for creating quick “how-to” videos or GIFs
- Share directly to Slack and Box
See examples and find out more by watching this video.
Who benefits from Snagit?
- Senior leadership – for recording company-wide PowerPoint presentations
- IT & tech support – screenshot technical errors, bugs, and show how to fix them
- Sales and customer service – create personalised videos to build relationships with prospects
- Marketing – create content, project feedback, mock-ups and screenshot activity for Proof of Execution reports
- Human resources – create onboarding videos on how to use company software
- Corporate training – put together training manuals and tutorials
Find out more and get pricing from Grey Matter. Call: +44 (0) 1364 654100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We actually use Snagit ourselves, so we know how useful it can be for businesses.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
In today’s data-driven world, businesses face the critical challenge of ensuring the safety and accessibility of their ever-expanding volumes of data. As organizations increasingly turn to cloud solutions for data storage and backup, the combination of Veeam and Wasabi emerges...
In the fast-paced and interconnected world of business, data has become the lifeblood of organisations. The ability to securely store, manage, and recover data is crucial for business continuity and success. Acronis, a global leader in cyber protection, offers a...
Elevate your development capabilities with RAD Studio 12 Architect, the most advanced RAD Studio edition with the broadest feature set. RAD Studio 12 Architect can enable enterprise-level data services and integrations with Embarcadero’s homegrown tools and services, like Aqua Data...
Intel upgrade options Intel® Parallel Studio XE users, please consider upgrading to Intel® oneAPI Base & HPC Toolkit to take advantage of the latest features including functional and security updates. Intel® System Studio and Intel® oneAPI Base & IOT Toolkit...