SketchUp Pro 2018
News|by Leanne Bevan|16 November 2017
Create design work that you are really proud of with the new SketchUp Pro 2018.
Check out the new features:
- Easily find, organise and edit sections that are clearly named and have symbols in Outliner.
- Choose a colour for your fills through the Styles dialogue and integrate them within your templates with Filled Section Cuts.
- Improve model performance by using section planes to hide large amounts of geometry.
- Add line work that is not within your model by creating a scaled drawing in LayOut, and sketch over a 3D model add more to your project. Or you can draw from details to scale from scratch directly within LayOut.
- Import DWG into LayOut as well as locate illustrations that are already scaled to paper size. SketchUp projects can now work side-by-side with the CAD linework, and you can utilise the DWG libraries everywhere too.
- Create detailed illustrations at scale with inferencing, filleting, arcs, chamfering, and offset arrays.
- Embed projects with useful information with Advanced Attributes fields – URL, size, price, status, type and owner.
- Aggregated reports enable you to create reports based to sum parts or report on quantities for schedules and cut lists.
- BIM works best when information moves freely between applications. IFC in SketchUp can transfer the attribute that you assign and manipulate within projects.
If you would like to find out more or get a quote, please call Grey Matter on +44 (0) 1364 654100.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
Paessler acquires qbilon to help customers unlock key insights to improve IT performance
Paessler AG acquires qbilon GmbH, a company that provides a platform for automatically capturing, analysing and optimising hybrid IT landscapes.
Intro to our Embarcadero licensing specialists
Grey Matter has been supporting developers and ISVs with IDEs and developer tools since 1983. As part of our 40th celebration, we are interviewing some of our specialist teams to find out more about the team and their focus solutions.
In this blog, we speak to Robin Ashby and Andy Hill, our Embarcadero licensing specialists.
Acronis expands Cyber Protect Cloud with new EDR solution
Acronis, one of our leading cyber security partners, has recently expanded its Cyber Protect Cloud offering by introducing a cutting-edge endpoint detection and response (EDR) solution.