SketchUp Pro 2018
News|by Leanne Bevan|16 November 2017
Create design work that you are really proud of with the new SketchUp Pro 2018.
Check out the new features:
- Easily find, organise and edit sections that are clearly named and have symbols in Outliner.
- Choose a colour for your fills through the Styles dialogue and integrate them within your templates with Filled Section Cuts.
- Improve model performance by using section planes to hide large amounts of geometry.
- Add line work that is not within your model by creating a scaled drawing in LayOut, and sketch over a 3D model add more to your project. Or you can draw from details to scale from scratch directly within LayOut.
- Import DWG into LayOut as well as locate illustrations that are already scaled to paper size. SketchUp projects can now work side-by-side with the CAD linework, and you can utilise the DWG libraries everywhere too.
- Create detailed illustrations at scale with inferencing, filleting, arcs, chamfering, and offset arrays.
- Embed projects with useful information with Advanced Attributes fields – URL, size, price, status, type and owner.
- Aggregated reports enable you to create reports based to sum parts or report on quantities for schedules and cut lists.
- BIM works best when information moves freely between applications. IFC in SketchUp can transfer the attribute that you assign and manipulate within projects.
If you would like to find out more or get a quote, please call Grey Matter on +44 (0) 1364 654100.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
In today’s data-driven world, businesses face the critical challenge of ensuring the safety and accessibility of their ever-expanding volumes of data. As organizations increasingly turn to cloud solutions for data storage and backup, the combination of Veeam and Wasabi emerges...
In the fast-paced and interconnected world of business, data has become the lifeblood of organisations. The ability to securely store, manage, and recover data is crucial for business continuity and success. Acronis, a global leader in cyber protection, offers a...
Elevate your development capabilities with RAD Studio 12 Architect, the most advanced RAD Studio edition with the broadest feature set. RAD Studio 12 Architect can enable enterprise-level data services and integrations with Embarcadero’s homegrown tools and services, like Aqua Data...
Intel upgrade options Intel® Parallel Studio XE users, please consider upgrading to Intel® oneAPI Base & HPC Toolkit to take advantage of the latest features including functional and security updates. Intel® System Studio and Intel® oneAPI Base & IOT Toolkit...