SketchUp Pro 2018
News|by Leanne Bevan|16 November 2017
Create design work that you are really proud of with the new SketchUp Pro 2018.
Check out the new features:
- Easily find, organise and edit sections that are clearly named and have symbols in Outliner.
- Choose a colour for your fills through the Styles dialogue and integrate them within your templates with Filled Section Cuts.
- Improve model performance by using section planes to hide large amounts of geometry.
- Add line work that is not within your model by creating a scaled drawing in LayOut, and sketch over a 3D model add more to your project. Or you can draw from details to scale from scratch directly within LayOut.
- Import DWG into LayOut as well as locate illustrations that are already scaled to paper size. SketchUp projects can now work side-by-side with the CAD linework, and you can utilise the DWG libraries everywhere too.
- Create detailed illustrations at scale with inferencing, filleting, arcs, chamfering, and offset arrays.
- Embed projects with useful information with Advanced Attributes fields – URL, size, price, status, type and owner.
- Aggregated reports enable you to create reports based to sum parts or report on quantities for schedules and cut lists.
- BIM works best when information moves freely between applications. IFC in SketchUp can transfer the attribute that you assign and manipulate within projects.
If you would like to find out more or get a quote, please call Grey Matter on +44 (0) 1364 654100.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
Google is ending its Cloud IoT Core managed service on August 16 2023, leaving users with one year to find an alternative solution. What does this mean for your business? Once Google Cloud Iot Core service reaches end of life,...
Acrobat Pro is now the complete all-in-one PDF and e-signature solution that helps everyone do business faster across locations and devices with 100% digital document workflows.
Intel and Google are working together to drive high-performance computing forward on Google Cloud with the release of the Cloud HPC Toolkit.