Sencha ExtWebComponents early access now available
Blog|by Leanne Bevan|3 May 2019
Sencha has announced the availability of the early access version of Sencha ExtWebComponents. Web developers can make use of hundreds of pre-built UI components to integrate within their web application built with any framework, or even no framework at all.
Benefits of using ExtWebComponents Early Access
- Powerful Modern Grid
- Slice and dice data
- 115+ Material design inspired components to create beautiful apps
- Use responsive layouts to develop for all screens and environments
- Build easy-to-use data entry forms
- Data visualisation capabilities
- Compress and optimise application builds
Resources to get you started
- Early Access trial
- Getting started with ExtWebComponents and React guide
- Getting started with ExtWebComponents and Angular guide
- Getting started with ExtWebComponents and Vue.js guide
- ExtWebComponents Kitchen Sink examples
We’d love to know what you think after you’ve tried them out, and to see what you have created. Email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can share your creations with the community.
Grey Matter is a Sencha Reseller Partner. If you have any questions about licensing or any of the details above, please fill in the form below.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
Wed 30 November 2022 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm GMT
The 2023 release of Intel® oneAPI tools will be available soon. Get an advance peek of what’s new, plus engage in a live Q&A with Intel software experts about all things oneAPI.
Microsoft first announced that Office 365 would become Microsoft 365 in April 2020, with the changes effective from November 2022. Microsoft have stated they changed the name to be “more reflective of the range of features and benefits included within...
6 - 7 December 2022 9:00 am - 3:30 pm CT
The oneAPI DevSummit for AI and HPC is a free virtual community conference for those who are interested in performant, cross-architecture programming and want to evolve heterogeneous computing to its fullest potential.