Parallels Mac Management 6 for Microsoft SCCM is now available
News|by Leanne Bevan|8 August 2017
Parallels has released the latest version of their software that extends the functionalities of Microsoft SCCM to enable IT Managers to manage both PCs and Macs through a singular pane of glass, easily and efficiently, increasing productivity.
New features with Parallels Mac Management for Microsoft SCCM include:
- Wipe and lock Macs remotely.
- Software Inventory and Deployment – Includes support for SCCM software metering as well as support for SCCM Maintenance Windows and assignment schedules.
- New task sequence steps – Be able to install SCCM application, plus format and partition disk, and even join to domain: support for the “Require confirmation before creating a mobile account” setting.
- Task sequence editor – Copy & paste task sequence steps and utilise a modeless task sequence properties window.
- macOS Configuration Profiles – Custom Settings payload has been added to the built-in editor, and benefit from smart apply of configuration profiles; do not apply a profile if it has been already applied to a Mac.
If you would like to get a free trial, a quote or find out more about Parallels Mac Management for Microsoft SCCM, please call us on +44 (0) 1364 654100 or email email@example.com
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
Wed 30 November 2022 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm GMT
The 2023 release of Intel® oneAPI tools will be available soon. Get an advance peek of what’s new, plus engage in a live Q&A with Intel software experts about all things oneAPI.
Microsoft first announced that Office 365 would become Microsoft 365 in April 2020, with the changes effective from November 2022. Microsoft have stated they changed the name to be “more reflective of the range of features and benefits included within...
6 - 7 December 2022 9:00 am - 3:30 pm CT
The oneAPI DevSummit for AI and HPC is a free virtual community conference for those who are interested in performant, cross-architecture programming and want to evolve heterogeneous computing to its fullest potential.