Parallels Mac Management 6 for Microsoft SCCM is now available
News|by Leanne Bevan|8 August 2017
Parallels has released the latest version of their software that extends the functionalities of Microsoft SCCM to enable IT Managers to manage both PCs and Macs through a singular pane of glass, easily and efficiently, increasing productivity.
New features with Parallels Mac Management for Microsoft SCCM include:
- Wipe and lock Macs remotely.
- Software Inventory and Deployment – Includes support for SCCM software metering as well as support for SCCM Maintenance Windows and assignment schedules.
- New task sequence steps – Be able to install SCCM application, plus format and partition disk, and even join to domain: support for the “Require confirmation before creating a mobile account” setting.
- Task sequence editor – Copy & paste task sequence steps and utilise a modeless task sequence properties window.
- macOS Configuration Profiles – Custom Settings payload has been added to the built-in editor, and benefit from smart apply of configuration profiles; do not apply a profile if it has been already applied to a Mac.
If you would like to get a free trial, a quote or find out more about Parallels Mac Management for Microsoft SCCM, please call us on +44 (0) 1364 654100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
Intel and Google are working together to drive high-performance computing forward on Google Cloud with the release of the Cloud HPC Toolkit.
Thu 22 September 2022 11:00 am - 1:00 pm BST
Learn how to increase your revenue through Microsoft’s Commercial Marketplace if you create Azure Managed Application solutions