Embarcadero 10.2.1 is released today
News|by Leanne Bevan|9 August 2017
Release 1 of Embarcadero’s 10.2 Tokyo is here – an update of RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo, Delphi 10.2 Tokyo and C++Builder 10.2 Tokyo for active subscription customers. With this release there are numerous improvements to the platform, bug fixes and features, which include:
- Delphi Linux server performance enhancements for DataSnap and RAD Server.
- Updates to Delphi, C++ compiler and linker to fix issues loading packages.iOS and Xcode latest version support
- FireDAC support for MSSQL 2012, 2014, 2016, and also ODBC Driver 13
- Improvements to C++ linker relating to linking bigger projects
- Runtime Library and VCL fixes and improvements
- Control rendering and performance enhancements for Android, plus fixes for TEdit issues within Android N
- InterBase 2017 Exclusive Isolation Level and Transaction Wait Time FIreDAC support
- Changes within DataSize, SetFieldData and GetFieldData
- Over 140 issues fixed within Quality Portal
- Enhancements to Tokyo Toolchain Hotfix and Android Compatibility Patch
RAD Studio supports the ever changing Windows, iOS, Mac, Linux and Android platforms.
Please Note: You need to be an active Update Subscription customer to download and install 10.2 Tokyo – Release 1.
The GetIt Package Manager enables developer to browse, download and install packages directly within the IDE, including 3rd party and open source libraries, IDE extensions, components, SDKs, and more. In 10.2 Tokyo, new categories have been added to ease the search within GetIt, some of the categories include: Internet of Things, IDE Plugins, Connectors and Styles.
Don’t forget, Embarcadero are currently running a few special offers until the end of August.
To find out more, get a free trial, a quote or to upgrade, please call our Embarcadero team on +44 (0) 1364 655123 or email email@example.com
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
In today’s data-driven world, businesses face the critical challenge of ensuring the safety and accessibility of their ever-expanding volumes of data. As organizations increasingly turn to cloud solutions for data storage and backup, the combination of Veeam and Wasabi emerges...
In the fast-paced and interconnected world of business, data has become the lifeblood of organisations. The ability to securely store, manage, and recover data is crucial for business continuity and success. Acronis, a global leader in cyber protection, offers a...
Elevate your development capabilities with RAD Studio 12 Architect, the most advanced RAD Studio edition with the broadest feature set. RAD Studio 12 Architect can enable enterprise-level data services and integrations with Embarcadero’s homegrown tools and services, like Aqua Data...
Intel upgrade options Intel® Parallel Studio XE users, please consider upgrading to Intel® oneAPI Base & HPC Toolkit to take advantage of the latest features including functional and security updates. Intel® System Studio and Intel® oneAPI Base & IOT Toolkit...