New Promos for Office 365 E1 and Microsoft 365 Business Basic
News|4 May 2020
As of 4 May 2020, Microsoft has changed the way it is offering 6 month free trials for Office 365 E1 until the end of June 2020.
Previously, Microsoft introduced a 6 month free trial of Office 365 E1. As of 4 May 2020, this trial will be discontinued and a new promotion will be introduced for Office 365 E1 and Microsoft 365 Business Basic.
What are the promotions?
- New customers of Microsoft 365 with more than 300 users will be able to get the first 6 months free on an annual commitment to Office 365 E1.
- New customers of Microsoft 365 with fewer than 300 users will be able to get the first 6 months of Microsoft 365 Business Basic on an annual commitment.
- Existing Office 365 Exchange Online Standalone customers will be able to get a 6 months Microsoft Teams trial from a CSP Partner.
How is this trial different to the Office 365 E1 trial launched on 1 April 2020?
- There will be a technical enforcement of the ‘New Customer Only’ qualification.
- After the initial 6 months, monthly billing will commence for months 7 to 12 due to customers taking out an annual commitment.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
As your organisation becomes increasingly more mobile, you’ll need communication solutions that meet the requirements of your hybrid workforce. Join our webinar to see how Microsoft Teams Phone and Teams Rooms can revolutionise your communication and collaboration efforts.
Run and debug your application more easily in the new JetBrains UI The new JetBrains Run and Debug UI brings significant improvements to enhance the coding experience. Visual enhancements reduce widget clutter, allowing seamless focus on code. For instance, the...
In today’s data-driven world, businesses face the critical challenge of ensuring the safety and accessibility of their ever-expanding volumes of data. As organizations increasingly turn to cloud solutions for data storage and backup, the combination of Veeam and Wasabi emerges...
In the fast-paced and interconnected world of business, data has become the lifeblood of organisations. The ability to securely store, manage, and recover data is crucial for business continuity and success. Acronis, a global leader in cyber protection, offers a...