MindManager 11 for Mac is Here
News|by Leanne Bevan|20 February 2018
Designed to help you work more elegantly, efficiently and effectively than before, MindManager 11 for Mac is now available. This new release brings enhanced virtualisations, advanced mapping capabilities better sharing tools and a fresh new interface.
Mac users can utilise these digital mind maps for projects, plans and ideas.
Working smarter and faster means that the work you do is better, and therefore so are your results.
Here are five great reasons to check out MindManager 11 for Mac:
- Think bigger with NEW and improved map templates and diagram formats: timelines, workflows, swim lanes, Venn diagrams, matrices and more – see your projects and business in amazing new ways.
- Create maps faster with NEW mapping capabilities: map dashboards, optimised menus and a sleeker, more user-friendly design help to to achieve maximum productivity with little effort or distraction.
- Accomplish more with NEW task amangement tools: track effort, add milestones, manage dependencies and much – tackle tasks with speed and ease.
- Present impressively with the NEW Interactive HTML5 Presentation Mode: present content that is easy for recipients to navigate, understand and share, even if those recipients have never seen a MindManager map before.
- Share you maps everywhere with the NEW Publish tool: within a few clicks, make your MindManager content viewable by anyone with a web connection and browser, anywhere in the world – no license necessary! Send brainstorms to colleagues, show plans to customers, or share your maps on social media.
To celebrate the release, MindManger for Mac customers with previous versions, including currently ‘retired’ versions can upgrade to MindManager 11 for Mac at the upgrade price, rather than paying the fulll price of a new license.
If you would like to find out more about MindManager for Mac, for Windows or the special offer, please call +44 (0) 1364 654100.
You also attend Mindjet’s webinar on 28 March 2018 where you can see all of the latest MindManager 11 for Mac in action. Register here.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
In today’s data-driven world, businesses face the critical challenge of ensuring the safety and accessibility of their ever-expanding volumes of data. As organizations increasingly turn to cloud solutions for data storage and backup, the combination of Veeam and Wasabi emerges...
In the fast-paced and interconnected world of business, data has become the lifeblood of organisations. The ability to securely store, manage, and recover data is crucial for business continuity and success. Acronis, a global leader in cyber protection, offers a...
Elevate your development capabilities with RAD Studio 12 Architect, the most advanced RAD Studio edition with the broadest feature set. RAD Studio 12 Architect can enable enterprise-level data services and integrations with Embarcadero’s homegrown tools and services, like Aqua Data...
Intel upgrade options Intel® Parallel Studio XE users, please consider upgrading to Intel® oneAPI Base & HPC Toolkit to take advantage of the latest features including functional and security updates. Intel® System Studio and Intel® oneAPI Base & IOT Toolkit...