Mindjet MindManager 2018 for Windows is now available
News|by Leanne Bevan|27 September 2017
This innovative new update brings plenty of new features to enhance collaboration and organisation, these include:
- The Strategy Toolkit allows you to view new paths to growth and success with additional and improved templates
- The new ink title make it easier for you to clearly see and identify links to your content
- The file management options have been expanded to include OneDrive, Google Drive, DropBox and Box
- With the interactive presentation export feature, you can make more impact and have more professional-looking presentations
- Sharing maps is even easier with the Publisher feature
- You can organise your tasks in Schedule View, an easy-to-read calendar
- Dashboard Wizard enables you to program elements to show real-time changes
- With intelligent filtering you can focus on one thing, without losing sight of other areas
- You can now isolate priorities within a clear interface
- With the digital architect capability, you can gain a better understanding of your business by creating customisable visual structures
Exclusive to the Enterprise edition, which in this new release is available for teams with as low as five licenses, you can take advantage of these additional updates:
- Enhanced Gantt Pro – Within a clearer, more engaging interface there is smoother navigation, smarter controls, and improved ways to view and manage your resources
- Evolved SharePoint linker – Another simplified interface, easier querying and more powerful filtering remove many of SharePoint’s challenges, providing more control over its vast capabilities
- Improved MindManager server app for SharePoint – New WSP installer and Presentation View
- Simplified admin installer – All six available MindManager languages are now contained in a single installer
If you would like a free trial, quote or find out more information, please call +44 (0) 1364 654100.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
In today’s data-driven world, businesses face the critical challenge of ensuring the safety and accessibility of their ever-expanding volumes of data. As organizations increasingly turn to cloud solutions for data storage and backup, the combination of Veeam and Wasabi emerges...
In the fast-paced and interconnected world of business, data has become the lifeblood of organisations. The ability to securely store, manage, and recover data is crucial for business continuity and success. Acronis, a global leader in cyber protection, offers a...
Elevate your development capabilities with RAD Studio 12 Architect, the most advanced RAD Studio edition with the broadest feature set. RAD Studio 12 Architect can enable enterprise-level data services and integrations with Embarcadero’s homegrown tools and services, like Aqua Data...
Intel upgrade options Intel® Parallel Studio XE users, please consider upgrading to Intel® oneAPI Base & HPC Toolkit to take advantage of the latest features including functional and security updates. Intel® System Studio and Intel® oneAPI Base & IOT Toolkit...