Mindjet MindManager 2018 for Windows is now available
News|by Leanne Bevan|27 September 2017
This innovative new update brings plenty of new features to enhance collaboration and organisation, these include:
- The Strategy Toolkit allows you to view new paths to growth and success with additional and improved templates
- The new ink title make it easier for you to clearly see and identify links to your content
- The file management options have been expanded to include OneDrive, Google Drive, DropBox and Box
- With the interactive presentation export feature, you can make more impact and have more professional-looking presentations
- Sharing maps is even easier with the Publisher feature
- You can organise your tasks in Schedule View, an easy-to-read calendar
- Dashboard Wizard enables you to program elements to show real-time changes
- With intelligent filtering you can focus on one thing, without losing sight of other areas
- You can now isolate priorities within a clear interface
- With the digital architect capability, you can gain a better understanding of your business by creating customisable visual structures
Exclusive to the Enterprise edition, which in this new release is available for teams with as low as five licenses, you can take advantage of these additional updates:
- Enhanced Gantt Pro – Within a clearer, more engaging interface there is smoother navigation, smarter controls, and improved ways to view and manage your resources
- Evolved SharePoint linker – Another simplified interface, easier querying and more powerful filtering remove many of SharePoint’s challenges, providing more control over its vast capabilities
- Improved MindManager server app for SharePoint – New WSP installer and Presentation View
- Simplified admin installer – All six available MindManager languages are now contained in a single installer
If you would like a free trial, quote or find out more information, please call +44 (0) 1364 654100.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
Wed 30 November 2022 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm GMT
The 2023 release of Intel® oneAPI tools will be available soon. Get an advance peek of what’s new, plus engage in a live Q&A with Intel software experts about all things oneAPI.
Microsoft first announced that Office 365 would become Microsoft 365 in April 2020, with the changes effective from November 2022. Microsoft have stated they changed the name to be “more reflective of the range of features and benefits included within...
6 - 7 December 2022 9:00 am - 3:30 pm CT
The oneAPI DevSummit for AI and HPC is a free virtual community conference for those who are interested in performant, cross-architecture programming and want to evolve heterogeneous computing to its fullest potential.