JetBrains cloud-hosted plans
Guides|by Leanne Bevan|4 August 2023
These are the JetBrains cloud-hosted plans that are available to customers.
Organisation True-Up Plan
For teams that need to scale quickly as they grow
- Efficiently distribute purchased licences for your entire team.
- Use Licence Vault for free with the licences you own.
- True-up: at peak usage times, automatically get up to 30% more licences.
- Pay for additional licences later.
Enterprise Floating Plan
Maximising flexibility and services while optimising costs for enterprises:
- Efficiently distribute purchased licences for your entire team and optimise the total number of licences your team needs. Enterprise-level support included.
- Floating (concurrent) mode lets you quickly transfer licences between users. If one of your team members stops using their IDE, the licence becomes available for someone else within 20 minutes.
- At the end of the period, only pay an additional 20% of the basic license price for the licences used in floating mode. There is no surcharge for unused licences.
- Do you still need to scale up without interrupting the flow of business? Turn on the True-Up option. At peak usage times, automatically get up to 30% more licences and pay for them later.
If you have any questions about the plans mentioned above or would like to discuss JetBrains licensing, please fill out the form below or message us on Live Chat.
Grey Matter is a JetBrains reseller.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
In today’s visually-driven world, digital literacy skills are more important than ever. Schools, colleges, and universities play a crucial role in equipping students with the tools they need to communicate, express themselves, and succeed in a workforce that increasingly depends...
Since 2023, AI has been everywhere. And many are seeing it as a great tool for improving productivity which many businesses need for improved efficiency to manage high workloads. Adobe has now developed its own AI tool, AI Assistant, currently...
Watch this webinar recording, “Beyond password protection: document security with Acrobat Pro”, hosted by our partner Adobe to learn the various ways Adobe Acrobat Pro and Microsoft can help you keep your PDFs and their sensitive information safe. In the...
With Microsoft Maps, retail businesses can obtain accurate location data, generate new insights, and optimize their logistics operations.