Intel Parallel Studio XE 2018 is now available
News|by Leanne Bevan|14 September 2017
Intel Software has unveiled the latest version of the code modernisation and performance boosting solution, Intel Parallel Studio XE 2018.
In this new version improvements have been made to enhance the modernisation of the code to better performance, scalability and portability, as well provide extra flexibility to suit developer needs.
Improvements and features include:
- Deliver and scale forward with consistent programming for Intel® Xeon® and Intel® Xeon Phi™ processors using Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions 512 instructions.
- Find high-impact, but under-optimized loops using the Roofline analysis in Intel® Advisor.
- Accelerate HPC with high-performance Python.
- Stay up to date with the latest standards and integrated development environments (IDE):
- Full C++14 and initial C++ 2017 (in draft).
- Full Fortran 2008 and initial Fortran 2015 (in draft).
- Python 2.7 and 3.6.
- Initial OpenMP* 5.0 (in draft).
- Visual Studio* 2017 integration.
- Quickly spot high-payoff opportunities for faster code using a combined performance snapshot for MPI, CPU, FPU, and memory use.
- Easily access the latest Intel® Performance Libraries and Intel® Distribution for Python* via APT GET, YUM, and Conda*.
- Immediately use new, broader redistribution rights for Intel® Performance Libraries and Intel Distribution for Python.
Intel Parallel Studio 2018 comes in three editions:
- Composer edition helps to optimise the build part of the coding process.
- Professional edition covers analysis too.
- Cluster edition includes both build and analytical elements in addition to scale.
To find out more or to purchase Intel Parallel Studio XE 2018, please call +44(0) 1364 654100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
Intel and Google are working together to drive high-performance computing forward on Google Cloud with the release of the Cloud HPC Toolkit.
Thu 22 September 2022 11:00 am - 1:00 pm BST
Learn how to increase your revenue through Microsoft’s Commercial Marketplace if you create Azure Managed Application solutions