InstallAnywhere 2018 Now Available
News|by Leanne Bevan|7 March 2018
Flexera Software has released the latest version of their leading installation development solution, InstallAnywhere 2018. So what’s new?
- Create robust installations thanks to advanced support for Java 9. Increase efficiency, quickly detect and automatically run a Java 9 VM on the host, or create and bundle Java 9 VM packs together
- There’s a brand new designer interface giving your a modern, engaging and professional experience
- Updates and upgrades have been made simpler and easier: create installers that combine upgrade, maintenance and management functionalities. Plus, on a machine with multiple instances, choose which operation to perform foe each one through upgrading existing versions or running maintenace to remove or add features
- Benefit from Opne Source Software (OSS) detection and risk assessment with a free one-year subscription of FlexNet Code Aware
- Enhanced connectivity to leading databases such as IBM, MS SQL, MySQL and DB2
- In-the-box capability to install Web Apps to web servers – Websphere and Tomcat
With this solution, developers can easily produce professional installation software from any virtual or physical environment and container deployments. Take advantage of various deployment options and easy installations – create Docker images and traditional multiplatform installers from a single project automatically.
To find out more get a quote, please call +44 (0) 1364 655123.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
In today’s data-driven world, businesses face the critical challenge of ensuring the safety and accessibility of their ever-expanding volumes of data. As organizations increasingly turn to cloud solutions for data storage and backup, the combination of Veeam and Wasabi emerges...
In the fast-paced and interconnected world of business, data has become the lifeblood of organisations. The ability to securely store, manage, and recover data is crucial for business continuity and success. Acronis, a global leader in cyber protection, offers a...
Elevate your development capabilities with RAD Studio 12 Architect, the most advanced RAD Studio edition with the broadest feature set. RAD Studio 12 Architect can enable enterprise-level data services and integrations with Embarcadero’s homegrown tools and services, like Aqua Data...
Intel upgrade options Intel® Parallel Studio XE users, please consider upgrading to Intel® oneAPI Base & HPC Toolkit to take advantage of the latest features including functional and security updates. Intel® System Studio and Intel® oneAPI Base & IOT Toolkit...