InstallAnywhere 2018 Now Available
News|by Leanne Bevan|7 March 2018
Flexera Software has released the latest version of their leading installation development solution, InstallAnywhere 2018. So what’s new?
- Create robust installations thanks to advanced support for Java 9. Increase efficiency, quickly detect and automatically run a Java 9 VM on the host, or create and bundle Java 9 VM packs together
- There’s a brand new designer interface giving your a modern, engaging and professional experience
- Updates and upgrades have been made simpler and easier: create installers that combine upgrade, maintenance and management functionalities. Plus, on a machine with multiple instances, choose which operation to perform foe each one through upgrading existing versions or running maintenace to remove or add features
- Benefit from Opne Source Software (OSS) detection and risk assessment with a free one-year subscription of FlexNet Code Aware
- Enhanced connectivity to leading databases such as IBM, MS SQL, MySQL and DB2
- In-the-box capability to install Web Apps to web servers – Websphere and Tomcat
With this solution, developers can easily produce professional installation software from any virtual or physical environment and container deployments. Take advantage of various deployment options and easy installations – create Docker images and traditional multiplatform installers from a single project automatically.
To find out more get a quote, please call +44 (0) 1364 655123.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
Google is ending its Cloud IoT Core managed service on August 16 2023, leaving users with one year to find an alternative solution. What does this mean for your business? Once Google Cloud Iot Core service reaches end of life,...