Indirect CSPs can now use GMCirrus View
News|by Leanne Bevan|20 May 2019
We are very happy to announce that our Indirect CSP partners are now able to manage their customers’ Azure usage and costs on our GMCirrus™ View platform.
GMCirrus™ View is a free tool platform that ISVs and MSPs can access to understand their customers’ cloud consumption.
What are the benefits?
- A better understanding of your customer by understanding what tools they are and are not leveraging
- A better service to your customer and instil more trust
- Forecast spend and track monthly trends
- Keep access of historical data
- Detailed cost analysis, so you can report by resource group, tags, and description
- Click through directly to resource in Azure
- Optimise efficiency easily
Fill in the form below to book a demo now!
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
Twice a year ESET collates its threat research to bring you an overview of the key trends and findings. Businesses can use this to gain insight into the cyber security landscape, and use it help identify areas that need further...
Thu 14 September 2023 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm BST
Our Azure Solution Specialist covers modernising existing applications and building new apps in a cloud native way
Tue 26 September 2023 8:50 am - 8:00 pm BST
A free .NET community event Join JetBrains on 26 September 2023 for this free annual online event for .NET developers. Ten amazing community speakers will share what they’re passionate about in the .NET world. Topics include C#, F#, Blazor, Avalonia,...
Wed 27 September 2023 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm BST
In this session with Secure Impact, we’ll run through several common industry myths around penetration testing, and discuss best practices.