Indirect CSPs can now use GMCirrus View
News|by Leanne Bevan|20 May 2019
We are very happy to announce that our Indirect CSP partners are now able to manage their customers’ Azure usage and costs on our GMCirrus™ View platform.
GMCirrus™ View is a free tool platform that ISVs and MSPs can access to understand their customers’ cloud consumption.
What are the benefits?
- A better understanding of your customer by understanding what tools they are and are not leveraging
- A better service to your customer and instil more trust
- Forecast spend and track monthly trends
- Keep access of historical data
- Detailed cost analysis, so you can report by resource group, tags, and description
- Click through directly to resource in Azure
- Optimise efficiency easily
Fill in the form below to book a demo now!
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
Watch this webinar recording, “Beyond password protection: document security with Acrobat Pro”, hosted by our partner Adobe to learn the various ways Adobe Acrobat Pro and Microsoft can help you keep your PDFs and their sensitive information safe. In the...
With Microsoft Maps, retail businesses can obtain accurate location data, generate new insights, and optimize their logistics operations.
Fri 15 March 2024 9:30 am - 4:00 pm GMT
Get ready to flex your strategic minds and sharpen your cyber security defences at an exclusive event hosted by Grey Matter and ESET. Join us for an afternoon of insightful learning and exhilarating gaming as we explore the powerful synergy...
The new HERE Platform enables developers to deliver more advantages for their location-based apps, and create intelligent routing solutions. Read the benefits of the Platform here.