How to change the Microsoft account associated with your Bing Maps account
Guides|by James Roberts|10 May 2022
The Bing Maps Dev Center provides account management functionality for customers and developers who use the Bing Maps APIs.
To get your Bing Maps Dev Center Account ID:
1. Sign in to the Bing Maps Dev Center.
2. After you sign in, click on 'More Actions' under your login name and 'Edit Profile'. Then click 'Edit'.
Click 'Update' or 'View Account Details' under 'My Account' to view your account details. Your 'Account ID' appears in the list of Account details.
To change the Microsoft account used to log in to your Bing Maps Account:
To change the Microsoft account that you use to log in to the Bing Maps Dev Center, you must email Microsoft your request and include the following information:
- Your Bing Maps Dev Center Account ID
- The email address for the Microsoft Live Account and associated Unique ID, or the email address for the Enterprise Azure Directory account and associated Object ID you want to use.
MPNET will update your details and will send you an email to confirm this.
Please note that the Microsoft account must not have been previously used to sign in to this Bing Maps account.To get the unique ID associated with the new Microsoft account:
- Go to https://account.live.com and sign in using the new account that you want to use to access the Bing Maps Dev Center.
- After you sign in, click on More Actions under your login name and Edit Profile. Then click either Edit date of birth or Edit country/region. Your Unique ID will be at the bottom of the page.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
Intel and Google are working together to drive high-performance computing forward on Google Cloud with the release of the Cloud HPC Toolkit.
Thu 22 September 2022 11:00 am - 1:00 pm BST
Learn how to increase your revenue through Microsoft’s Commercial Marketplace if you create Azure Managed Application solutions