How Bing Maps compares to the new Google Maps pricing
News|14 February 2022
For developers undertaking an audit and test in response to the new Google Maps API pricing structure, read the blog post to help with pricing information.
As a Bing Maps Global Distributor we are able to:
- Ensure you have the best licensing advice to remain compliant.
- Provide you with guidance on best practice so you are charged for only what you need.
- Ensure your technical questions can be promptly answered via our direct access to Microsoft.
- Consult on your infrastructure modernisation and security.
- Set you up with a Bing Maps key so you can get started building your solution straight away.
Our mapping specialists are available to discuss your use case and provide expert licensing consultation.
Call them on +44 (0)1364 655133 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
Watch this webinar recording, “Beyond password protection: document security with Acrobat Pro”, hosted by our partner Adobe to learn the various ways Adobe Acrobat Pro and Microsoft can help you keep your PDFs and their sensitive information safe. In the...
With Microsoft Maps, retail businesses can obtain accurate location data, generate new insights, and optimize their logistics operations.
Fri 15 March 2024 9:30 am - 4:00 pm GMT
Get ready to flex your strategic minds and sharpen your cyber security defences at an exclusive event hosted by Grey Matter and ESET. Join us for an afternoon of insightful learning and exhilarating gaming as we explore the powerful synergy...
The new HERE Platform enables developers to deliver more advantages for their location-based apps, and create intelligent routing solutions. Read the benefits of the Platform here.