Cyber Security Awareness Month 2021
News|by Leanne Bevan|1 October 2021
October is National Cyber Security Awareness Month.
This month-long focus was started by the National Cyber Security Alliance in the US in 2004, with the goal of raising awareness of cyber security – educating organisations, schools and individuals on what cyber security is and how to stay protected.
Cyber Security Awareness Month 2021’s theme is “Do Your Part. #BeCyberSmart.” This is to encourage businesses and individuals alike to protect their part of cyberspace. This can be done by “implementing stronger security practices, raising community awareness, educating vulnerable audiences or training employees.”
How can you do your part?
- Educate and train yourself and your staff on the threats and how to ensure your business is protected
- Follow individual and business-wide best practices for keeping your data secure for things like password creation and management, and use a wide range of cyber security solutions to protect your data from all angles
- Take all the necessary steps to be compliant with GDPR and other cyber security regulations
How can we help you?
“Over the last year, statistics show that every day 430,000 new malware or potentially unwanted applications are being detected by cyber security vendors around the world, the threat landscape has changed dramatically and so has how we need to detect new types of threats and analyse applications, system and user behaviours to prevent breaches early. At Grey Matter, our key vendors give us the ability to work with any size of business and any type of infrastructure, to build you a solution for your business to protect, detect, backup and recover should the worst happen”
Scott Harrison, Grey Matter Cyber Security Specialist.
We offer a wide range of cyber security solutions to help ensure your business is as secure as possible.
- Endpoint threat prevention
- Patch management
- Backup and disaster recovery
- Mobile device management
- Multi-factor authentication
- Firewalls and network security
- Security information and event management (SIEM)
- And more!
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
Acrobat Pro is now the complete all-in-one PDF and e-signature solution that helps everyone do business faster across locations and devices with 100% digital document workflows.
Intel and Google are working together to drive high-performance computing forward on Google Cloud with the release of the Cloud HPC Toolkit.