CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021
News|by Leanne Bevan|9 March 2021
Fuel your creative fire
Corel has announced the release of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021.
Streamline your design journey so you can “wow” them sooner, without compromising on quality. Find more time to focus on being creative with the new illustration, photo editing, and multipage layout tools that accelerate project setup, creation and output.
No workflow is complete without a review phase, and this is where CorelDRAW’s next-generation collaboration tools really shine, keeping everyone on the same page in real-time. With a true cross-platform experience across Windows, Mac, web, iPad, and mobile, CorelDRAW is your go-to professional graphic design software to deliver mind-blowing results more easily.
Why choose CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021?
- Comprehensive suite of tools specifically designed for your platform of choice
- Flexible purchasing options – subscription or own it outright
- View, manage, edit and publish all of your project’s digital assets in one flexible design space
- Ready-made templates for times when you don’t want to start from a blank canvas to enable you to design all sorts of projects swiftly
- New precision layout tools allow for faster project framework setup as well as other advanced illustrations tools for simplified workflows
- Multipage, multi-asset export and symbols workflows for greater control and other flexible design cabailities to save time and be more productive
- Collaboration tools to stay connected with colleagues and clients – gather live comments and annotations right within your shared CorelDRAW design file
- Use the new intuitive project dashboard for file storage and sharing
- A new touch-optimised user experience on web, CorelDRAW.app™ expands what’s possible on mobile and tablets, and a new iPad app makes it even easier to design on the go
- For those using CorelDRAW.app for business, enterprise accounts can now collaborate on design files in Microsoft Teams
Find out more
Grey Matter is proud to partner with Corel. Our years of experience with Corel means we are can help you with all your product and licensing queries – contact us for more information or a quote. Call +44 (0) 1364 654100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Note: Collaboration features are available exclusively with a CorelDRAW Graphics Suite subscription, licensing with maintenance, or an additional purchase plan for perpetual licence customers.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
October is Cyber Security Awareness Month. We’re here to help you become more aware of cyber threats and help you and your employees become more cyber smart. The National Cybersecurity Alliance has announced that the theme for 2022 is “See...
The fourth and final Cyber Security Awareness Month blog in the series looks at protecting your business from phishing and educating staff.
In our third blog in the Cyber Security Awareness Month series, we take a look at the importance of updating software and patch management.
In the second blog of our Cyber Security Awareness Month series, we look at the importance of using strong passwords and a management tool.