CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2019 is here!
News|by Leanne Bevan|12 March 2019
Corel has announced the release of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2019.
This new version comes with an abundance of new features and enhancements to elevate users’ ability to create amazing designs, and bring their imaginations to life.
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2019 contains a collection of design tools that enable users to design anywhere with the freedom to work the way they want on Windows or Mac. Users are able to be in control, creative and efficient.
- Vector illustration
- Page layout
- Photo editing
- Web graphic tools
- Professional print output
Features you won’t find elsewhere:
- Symmetry – create symmetrical designs in real-time
- Pointilizer – generate vector mosaics from vector or bitmap objects within a few clicks
- LiveSketch – convert stretching into precise vector curves using Artificial Intelligence
- Block Shadow – add solid vector shadows to object and text interactively
- New non-destructive effects
- Enhanced object controls
- New pixel-perfect workflow
- New modern templates
- New CorelDRAW.app
Users are able to manage the design from concept to output and can choose from a perpetual or subscription licence.
Please contact us for more information.
Call: +44 (0) 1364 654 100
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
Google is ending its Cloud IoT Core managed service on August 16 2023, leaving users with one year to find an alternative solution. What does this mean for your business? Once Google Cloud Iot Core service reaches end of life,...